Grizzly Cooler 9080 2 Faucet Tan 40 Qt. Jockey BrewBox with (2) 75' Coils
- Quickly chills warm beer to an ideal dispensing temperature
- Comes with 2 coils, 2 faucet assemblies, and a regulator / coupler kit
- Coils provide smooth, consistent pouring
- RotoTough rotationally molded construction maintains a cold temperature for hours
- Integrated handles allows for effortless transport from one destination to the next
- Lid hinge and gasket provide easy access and a secure seal
- 2 BearClaw latches work to keep the lid on tight and the contents contained
- 2" plug and drain effectively shorten clean up time by quickly emptying the box
|Grizzly Coolers IPR-9080-BB TAN Specs|
|Width||48 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||22 1/2 Inches|
|Height||20 1/2 Inches|
|Coil Length||75 Feet|
|Drain Size||2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Taps||2|
|Temperature Range||36 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I add custom graphics to this item? How do I set that up?
- Yes! Products from this manufacturer can be ordered with custom graphics at an extra charge, with no graphics at no additional charge, or in some cases with the manufacturer's stock graphics. If none of these options is specified, items will be shipped as shown in the image.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to placing your order if you would like to specify one of these options!
Grizzly Coolers IPR-9080-BB TAN Details
Quickly chill warm beer to an ideal dispensing temperature with this 2 faucet tan 40 qt. Grizzly BrewBox! Coming with (2) 75' stainless steel dispensing coils, this jockey box accommodates two brews at a time and provides users with smooth, consistent pouring at a crisp 36 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. Simply fill the box with ice water and attach 2 kegs to begin dispensing!
This BrewBox has a durable RotoTough exterior for extreme, heavy-duty use and a thick, pressure-injected insulation to maintain a cold temperature for hours. Its integrated, molded handles allow for effortless transport from one destination to the next, while its lid hinge and gasket provide easy access and a secure seal. Plus, the 2 BearClaw latches work to keep the lid on tight and the contents contained.
Adorned with non-slip, non-marking rubber feet, this box can be securely placed on top of any table or portable bar. Plus, the recessed graphic area leaves room for quick and easy customization, allowing you to label the available brews for fast identification. When your event is over, the built-in 2" plug and drain effectively shorten clean up time by quickly emptying the box. Coming with a regulator / coupler kit and two faucet assemblies, this jockey BrewBox ships fully assembled for immediate use and is the perfect addition to any beer festival or outdoor party!
Width: 48 1/2"
Depth: 22 1/2"
Height: 20 1/2"
Liquid Capacity: 40 qt. (20 lb. of ice)
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register