- Great for picnics, beach parties, BBQ's and more
- Connects to your keg valve for quick and simple dispensing
- "D" system (American Sankey) is the most common system used in the U.S.
- Forged brass coupler with attractive chrome-plated finish; chrome-plated pump
- Short coupler handle is ideal for 1/6 kegs
- Includes beer hose and black plastic faucet
- Pressure relief valve ensures safety by releasing if the pressure gets too high
Micro Matic 751-036 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 4 lb.
- 4 Inches
- Made in America
- D System
Micro Matic 751-036 Details
Quickly get the beer flowing at any picnic, beach party, backyard BBQ, or any other special event without the burden of lugging around a CO2 tank by using this Micro Matic 751-036 party pump! Operation is as simple as tapping the keg, depressing the 4" chrome-plated pump until the ideal flow rate is reached, and using the beer hose and black plastic faucet to fill your thirsty guests' cups with the day's beverage of choice.
This pump's coupler is compatible with "D" system keg valves, also known as American Sankey, which is the most common system used in the United States. Used by all major breweries including Anheuser-Busch, Miller, Molson-Coors, and Labatt as well as most craft breweries, this unit's compatibility is rivaled only by its durability. It boasts a forged brass coupler with an attractive chrome-plated finish and, for added safety and peace of mind, comes equipped with a pressure relief valve that stops the gas flow if pressure gets too high.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Micro Matic 751-036
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software