Micro Matic 751-059 4" Chrome Party Pump with Tin-Nickel Plated Coupler - "A" System
- Great for picnics, beach parties, BBQ's and more
- Connects to your keg valve for quick and simple dispensing
- "A" system (German Slider) is used by many German breweries
- Forged brass coupler with tin-nickel plating; chrome-plated pump
- Short coupler handle is ideal for 1/6 kegs
- Includes beer hose and black plastic faucet
- Pressure relief valve ensures safety by releasing if the pressure gets too high
Quickly get the beer flowing at any picnic, beach party, backyard BBQ, or any other special event without the burden of lugging around a CO2 tank by using this Micro Matic 751-059 party pump! Operation is as simple as tapping the keg, depressing the 4" chrome-plated pump until the ideal flow rate is reached, and using the beer hose and black plastic faucet to fill your thirsty guests' cups with the day's beverage of choice.
This pump's coupler is compatible with "A" system keg valves, also known as German Slider because it slides onto the valve face, which are used by many German breweries. Used by breweries like Hoegaarden, Paulaner, Spaten, and Warsteiner, this unit's compatibility is rivaled only by its durability thanks to its forged brass coupler with tin-nickel plating.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register