- Adds professional presentation to the keg setup at picnics, beach parties, BBQ's and more
- Includes a 12" nickel-plated dispense rod and chrome-plated faucet with a black plastic tap handle
- "G" system (gets its name from English manufacturer, Grundy) is used by some European breweries
- Chrome-plated pump
- Ergo coupler handle is ideal for 1/6 kegs and extremely simple to engage
- Pressure relief valve ensures safety by releasing if the pressure gets too high
Micro Matic 751-057J-9 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 12 lb.
- 8 Inches
- Made in America
- G System
Micro Matic 751-057J-9 Details
If you want to easily offer draft beer at a picnic, beach party, or backyard BBQ and need to maintain a truly professional appearance without the burden of a hefty CO2 tank, this Micro Matic 751-057J-9 Supreme picnic pump is just what you're looking for! The sturdy 12" dispense rod combines with a standard chrome-plated beer faucet to make dispensing a breeze without the unsightly plastic squeeze faucet and hose that's present on alternative models. Simply tap the keg, depress the 8" chrome-plated pump until the ideal flow rate is reached, and use the faucet to fill your thirsty guests' cups with the day's beverage of choice.
This pump's coupler is compatible with "G" system keg valves, which get their name from English manufacturer, Grundy, and are used by some European breweries like Grolsch, Boddingtion's, Caffrey's and Anchor Steam. A black ergo lever handle is incredibly simple to engage by pushing down to tap and pulling up to untap, while a built-in pressure relief valve provides added safety and peace of mind by stopping the gas flow if pressure gets too high.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Micro Matic 751-057J-9
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software