- Adds professional presentation to the keg setup at picnics, beach parties, BBQ's and more
- Includes a 12" nickel-plated dispense rod and chrome-plated faucet with a black plastic tap handle
- "D" system (American Sankey) is the most common system used in the U.S.
- Chrome-plated pump
- Short coupler handle is ideal for 1/6 kegs
- Pressure relief valve ensures safety by releasing if the pressure gets too high
Micro Matic 7509J-9 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 12 lb.
- 8 Inches
- Made in America
- D System
Micro Matic 7509J-9 Details
If you want to easily offer draft beer at a picnic, beach party, or backyard BBQ and need to maintain a truly professional appearance without the burden of a hefty CO2 tank, this Micro Matic 7509J-9 Supreme picnic pump is just what you're looking for! The sturdy 12" dispense rod combines with a standard chrome-plated beer faucet to make dispensing a breeze without the unsightly plastic squeeze faucet and hose that's present on alternative models. Simply tap the keg, depress the 8" chrome-plated pump until the ideal flow rate is reached, and use the faucet to fill your thirsty guests' cups with the day's beverage of choice.
This pump's coupler is compatible with "D" system keg valves, also known as American Sankey, which is the most common system used in the United States. "D" system couplers are used by all major breweries including Anheuser-Busch, Miller, Molson-Coors, and Labatt as well as most craft breweries. It also provides added safety and peace of mind thanks to a built-in pressure relief valve that stops the gas flow if pressure gets too high.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Micro Matic 7509J-9
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software