Micro Matic EZ-TAP-S Keg Party Dispensing System with CO2 Cylinder and Chrome-Plated Faucet - "S" System
- Using CO2 maintains the freshness of draft beer longer than party pumps
- 5 lb. aluminum CO2 cylinder (empty)
- 0- 60 PSI single gauge primary CO2 regulator
- 4' vinyl gas hose with plastic snap clamps
- "S" system (European Sankey) is used by many European breweries
- Nickel-plated, solid brass 12" dispense rod
- Chrome-plated, solid brass standard beer faucet
- High-gloss, black plastic faucet handle
If you want to easily offer draft beer at a picnic, beach party, or backyard BBQ and need to maintain a truly professional appearance while keeping your brew fresh for as long as possible, this Micro Matic EZ-TAP-S keg dispensing system gives you everything you need in one convenient package! The sturdy 12" dispense rod combines with a standard chrome-plated beer faucet to make dispensing a breeze without the unsightly plastic squeeze faucet and hose that's present on alternative models. And thanks to the 5 lb. CO2 cylinder that comes with a regulator and gas hose for flawless operation, your beer will maintain its freshness longer than when using party pumps and the need for laborious pumping is completely eliminated! Simply install the CO2 tank, tap the keg, and use the faucet to fill your thirsty guests' cups with the day's beverage of choice.
Distinguished by its longer, narrower probe, this pump's coupler is compatible with "S" system keg valves, also known as European Sankey, which are used by many European breweries like Heineken, Becks, Amstel Light, and Pilsner Urquell. It also provides added safety and peace of mind thanks to a built-in pressure relief valve that stops the gas flow if pressure gets too high.
Get paid to review this product!