- Great for picnics, beach parties, BBQ's and more
- Connects to your keg valve for quick and simple dispensing
- "U" system (gets its name from English manufacturer, UEC) is used by some European breweries
- Forged brass coupler with tin-nickel plating; chrome-plated pump
- Short coupler handle is ideal for 1/6 kegs
- Includes beer hose and black plastic faucet
- Pressure relief valve ensures safety by releasing if the pressure gets too high
Micro Matic 751-033 Details
Quickly get the beer flowing at any picnic, beach party, backyard BBQ, or any other special event without the burden of lugging around a CO2 tank by using this Micro Matic 751-033 party pump! Operation is as simple as tapping the keg, depressing the 4" chrome-plated pump until the ideal flow rate is reached, and using the beer hose and black plastic faucet to fill your thirsty guests' cups with the day's beverage of choice.
This pump's coupler is compatible with "U" system keg valves, which are well-type connections that get their name from English manufacturer, UEC, and are used by some European breweries. Used by breweries like Guinness, Harp, Kilkenny, and Smithwick's, this unit's compatibility is rivaled only by its durability thanks to its forged brass coupler with tin-nickel plating.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Resources and Downloads for
Micro Matic 751-033
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register