Micro Matic CWC50 8 Qt. Beer Cooler with 50' Coil
- Easily setup a temporary draft beer station at any picnic or catered event
- Add pasteurized draft beer without the expense of installing a cold air or long draw system
- Designed for use with clamp-on towers
- 8 qt. cooler
- 50' x 5/16" OD stainless steel coil
- 2 ice box couplers
|Micro Matic CWC50 Specs|
|Coil Length||50 Feet|
|Number of Taps||1|
Customer questions about this product
- Why is this cooler recommended for pasteurized beer?
- Most keg beer brewed in the US is non-pasteurized and kept cold from the brewery to the point of dispense, with kegs often being held in walk in coolers or kegerators during use. Many keg beers brewed outside the US, however, are pasteurized which allows them to be transported and stored at room temperature.
Micro Matic CWC50 Details
Easily setup a temporary draft beer station at any picnic or catered event with this Micro Matic CWC50 8 qt. beer cooler! This handy cooler gives you everything needed to quickly setup a pour station while using a minimal amount of undercounter and countertop space. Simply put your keg under a counter, dispense through the coil cooler and on to a clamp on draft tower (sold separately); it couldn't be any easier! Or, if you'd like to offer pasteurized draft beer to guests at your bar or restaurant without the expense of installing a cold air or long draw system, this cooler is also a great solution.
This cooler boasts a spacious 8 qt. capacity to easily accommodate the 50' x 5/16" OD stainless steel coil and plenty of ice to keep the coil chilled to perfection. The long coil gives your beer plenty of contact time to reach the perfect serving temperature, even with the keg held at room temperature. Two couplers make installation a breeze, while a sturdy carrying handle and an integrated drain make it simple to empty water and make room for more ice!
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!