$49,970.00/EachShips free with Plus
Contact us or login for pricing
Start a Live Chat(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
Earn up to $1,499.10 back (149,910 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- PROportional rinse system uses only 100 gallons of water per hour
- Constant dish rack movement offers faster washing and rinsing
- Touchscreen is intuitive and simple to operate
- Intelligent diagnostic system provides service logs and troubleshooting assistance
- 209 racks/hr; 0.48 gal/rack; 2 Hp wash pump
Champion MOD 70 PRO-FF L/R 208/1 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 900 lb.
- Conveyor Length
- 44 Inches
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 208 Volts
- Booster Wattage
- 21 Kilowatts
- Conveyor Horsepower
- 1/6 HP
- Conveyor Speed
- 5.8 Feet Per Minute
- Booster Heater Included
Energy Star Qualified
Made in America
- High or Low Temp
- High Temp
- Interior Clearance
- 20 Inches
- Plug Type
- Racks Per Hour
- Conveyor Dishwashers
- Wash Horsepower
- 2 HP
- Wash Tank Capacity
- 17 gal.
- Water Inlet Size
- 3/4 Inches
- Water Usage
- 0.48 Gallons Per Rack
Customer questions about this product
- How can I be sure that this product will fit my space?
- Upon receiving the order, a member of our Special Order Team will contact you to confirm the specifications of your order’s measurements to be sure that your Conveyor Dishwasher will fit exactly as expected.
- Is there anything else I should consider before ordering this item?
- This item carries a 25% restocking fee for returns. Please be sure to check all necessary utility connections and installation requirements to be sure that this item will install correctly. Contact our customer solutions team if you have any questions so we can help ensure you purchase the right product and configuration for your needs!
Streamline your dishwashing operation with the Champion 70 Pro Series 44" single tank rack conveyor dishwashing machine with front feed prewash. The PROgressive drive system provides smooth and near constant movement of the dish rack, resulting in consistent and thorough washing and rinsing. An easy-to-use and technologically advanced touchscreen with PROdigy controller makes operation of the dishwashing machine simple and intuitive. This system offers service logs and intelligent troubleshooting to assist with cutting down on service calls.
A front feed prewash is designed to loosen up stuck on food particles for a more complete wash. The conveyor dwell function temporarily pauses the conveyor to allow for a deeper clean on heavily soiled wares. Constructed of heavy-duty stainless steel and copper, this machine is built tough to hold up to the wear-and-tear of being used in a high-volume commercial kitchen. The single piece hood and tank design has a solid frame and includes no plastic pieces for better durability. An auto-delime system gets rid of lime buildup for better overall operation and longer service life of internal components. This unit requires a 208V, 1 phase electrical connection for operation.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
3/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" water connection.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Champion MOD 70 PRO-FF L/R 208/1
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register