Noble Warewashing 44 Conveyor High Temperature Dishwasher - 3 Phase
- High temperature sanitizing; exclusive EnergyGuard electromechanical controls
- Can clean up to 225 racks per hour; 25'' standard clearance
- Adjust-A-Peak adjustable conveyor can be used to extend wash time
- Built-in splash shields and front dress panel; stainless steel exterior with legs
- 3 Phase
You May Also Need View All Items
- Noble Products Full-Size All Purpose Peg Rack with Closed Sides
plus $19.99 / Each
- Noble Products Full-Size Combination / Flatware Rack with Closed Sides
plus $19.99 / Each
- Noble Chemical Force X2 8 lb. / 128 oz. Solid Dish Machine Detergent - 2/Case
$55.99 / Case
- Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Dry It Plus Rinse Aid for High Temperature Dish Machines - 4/Case
plus $114.99 / Case
- Noble Chemical 8 lb. / 128 oz. Power Block Solid Dish Machine Detergent - 4/Case
$96.49 / Case
- Noble Chemical 8 lb. / 128 oz. Power Green Environmentally Friendly Solid Dish Machine Detergent - 4/Case
plus $116.99 / Case
- Noble Chemical Acclaim 8 lb. / 128 oz. Solid Dish Machine Detergent - 4/Case
$72.99 / Case
- Noble Chemical 5 gallon / 640 oz. Dry It LF Low Foaming Rinse Aid
plus $176.49 / Each
- Noble Chemical TDS Rinse 1 Gallon / 128 oz. Additive Drying Agent - 4/Case
$174.99 / Case
- Noble Chemical Safe Block 8 lb. / 128 oz. Metal Safe Machine Warewashing Detergent - 4/Case
plus $102.99 / Case
- Jackson 04820-100-04-07 1/2" NPT Water Pressure Reducing Valve - 300 PSI Max, 50 PSI Delivery
plus $144.49 / Each
- Noble Chemical 5 lb. / 80 oz. Dry It Solid Rinse Aid
plus $116.49 / Each
- Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Dry It HD Premium Rinse Aid gallon / Drying Agent - 4/Case
plus $152.99 / Case
|Noble Warewashing WF-44H-NO LR 208/3 Specs|
|Conveyor Length||44 Inches|
|Drain Height||7 1/2 Inches|
|Height (closed)||75 1/2 Inches|
|Height (open)||84 Inches|
|Conveyor Horsepower||1/4 HP|
|Conveyor Speed||6.2 Feet Per Minute|
|High or Low Temp||High Temp|
|Interior Clearance||25 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Minimum Water Inlet Temperature||110-140 Degrees F|
|Racks Per Hour||225|
|Wash Horsepower||2 HP|
|Wash Tank Capacity||21 gal.|
|Water Inlet Size||1/2 Inches|
|Water Temperature||160 Degrees F|
180 Degrees F
|Water Usage||0.68 Gallons Per Rack|
Customer questions about this product
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
1/2" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Noble Warewashing WF-44H-NO LR 208/3
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register