Jackson AJ-100 Dual Tank High Temperature Conveyor Dishmachine - 3 Phase
- Uses .77 gallons per rack
- Up to 287 racks per hour
- 25" clearance to accommodate larger items
- Adjustable conveyor speed allows for extended wash and rinse for heavy soil
- Self-draining stainless steel wash pumps
- Incoming water pressure regulator
- Stainless steel splash shields on both ends
- 3 Phase
- Noble Chemical 5 gallon / 640 oz. Dry It LF Low Foaming Rinse Aid
plus $176.49 / Each
- Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Dry It HD Premium Rinse Aid gallon / Drying Agent - 4/Case
plus $152.99 / Case
- Noble Chemical Force X2 8 lb. / 128 oz. Solid Dish Machine Detergent - 2/Case
$55.99 / Case
- Noble Chemical Safe Block 8 lb. / 128 oz. Metal Safe Machine Warewashing Detergent - 4/Case
plus $102.99 / Case
- Noble Products Full-Size All Purpose Peg Rack with Closed Sides
plus $19.99 / Each
- Noble Products Full-Size Combination / Flatware Rack with Closed Sides
plus $19.99 / Each
- Noble Chemical TDS Rinse 1 Gallon / 128 oz. Additive Drying Agent - 4/Case
$174.99 / Case
- Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Dry It Plus Rinse Aid for High Temperature Dish Machines - 4/Case
plus $114.99 / Case
- Noble Chemical 8 lb. / 128 oz. Power Block Solid Dish Machine Detergent - 4/Case
$96.49 / Case
- Noble Chemical 8 lb. / 128 oz. Power Green Environmentally Friendly Solid Dish Machine Detergent - 4/Case
plus $116.99 / Case
- Noble Chemical 5 lb. / 80 oz. Dry It Solid Rinse Aid
plus $116.49 / Each
- Noble Chemical Acclaim 8 lb. / 128 oz. Solid Dish Machine Detergent - 4/Case
$72.99 / Case
|Jackson AJ100H L-R 208/3 Specs|
|Height||75 1/2 Inches|
|Conveyor Length||100 Inches|
|Pre Wash Length||36 Inches|
|Conveyor Horsepower||1/4 HP|
|Conveyor Speed||8 Feet Per Minute|
|High or Low Temp||High Temp|
|Interior Clearance||25 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Minimum Water Inlet Temperature||110 Degrees F|
|Racks Per Hour||287|
|Rinse Horsepower||2 HP|
|Wash Horsepower||2 HP|
|Wash Tank Capacity||15.4 gal.|
|Water Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Water Usage||0.77 Gallons Per Rack|
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
3/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" water connection.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register