- Uses only 0.49 gallons of water per rack
- Cleans up to 243 racks per hour
- 4 stage washing process
- 1 hp wash pump motor; 1/3 hp rinse pump motor; 1/3 hp conveyor motor
- 3 Phase
$184.49/EachOut Of Stock
- Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Dry It HD Concentrated Premium Rinse Aid / Drying Agent - 4/Case
- Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Dry It Plus Concentrated Rinse Aid for High Temperature Dish Machines - 4/Case
- Noble Chemical 8 lb. / 128 oz. Power Green Concentrated Environmentally Friendly Solid Dish Machine Detergent - 4/Case
- Shipping Weight
- 750 lb.
- 66 Inches
- 25 1/8 Inches
- 56 1/2 Inches
- Conveyor Length
- 66 Inches
- 60 Hertz
- 3 Phase
- 15.75 Kilowatts
- Conveyor Horsepower
- 1/3 HP
- Conveyor Speed
- 6.75 Feet Per Minute
- Energy Star Qualified
Made in America
- High or Low Temp
- High Temp
- Interior Clearance
- 19 Inches
- Minimum Water Inlet Temperature
- 140 Degrees F (180 Recommended)
- Plug Type
- Racks Per Hour
- Rinse Horsepower
- 1/3 HP
- Conveyor Dishwashers
- Wash Horsepower
- 1 HP
- Wash Tank Capacity
- 18.5 gal.
- Water Inlet Size
- 1/2 Inches
- Water Usage
- 0.49 Gallons Per Rack
Customer questions about this product
How can I be sure that this product will fit my space?
Upon receiving the order, a member of our Special Order Team will contact you to confirm the specifications of your order’s measurements to be sure that your Conveyor Dishwasher will fit exactly as expected.
Boost productivity and efficiency in your dish room with this CMA EST-66 high temperature conveyor dishwasher! Designed for high-output applications, this dish machine moves racks of soiled dishware and glassware along a conveyor, and utilizes two wash stages, a power heated rinse, and final rinse stages to ensure clean results. This system lets it handle up to 243 racks per hour, while using only 0.49 gallons of water per rack. An auto start / stop feature takes all the guesswork out of operation, and it also boasts an automatic soil purging system that filters debris into a removable, external tray.
- 4 stage washing process with 2 wash stages, power heated rinse, and final rinse
- All stainless steel construction
- 12.75 kW wash tank heater; 3 kW rinse tank heater
- Automatic soil purging system
- Curtains easy to remove / replace for easy cleaning
- Auto start / stop
- Table limit switch and rack saver clutch system to protect machine, racks, and table from damage
- It requires a 3 phase electrical connection
Depth: 25 1/8"
Height: 56 1/2"
Inside Chamber Clearance: 19"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
1/2" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" water connection for water supply.
Resources and Downloads for
CMA Dishmachines EST-66 L/R 208/3
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register