We took a chance and purchased the Noble Warewashing 44 dishwasher. Pros: - Low temperature washing, which is very important for many of the wares we use. This aids in longevity. - Efficient cleaning. The unit completes one cycle (moves from left to right) in less than a minute. - Made in the USA - NSF Listed, which is important since we have had conveyor machines before that were not NSF Listed, and they were a nightmare to clean. - Powerful (but see below) Cons: - While it is powerful, the unit requires a 220 volt power source, which basically means you're hard wiring the unit into a select few places, unless you plan on having new wire installed. - It is LOUD! Not like hair dryer loud, but it is audible enough that you can hear it across a kitchen. This is okay in a commercial environment because the kitchen is loud anyway, but if for somereason one is purchasing this for a more intimate setting, consider the noise aspect seriously. Overall, is it worth the price? I believe it is. We did a lot of research prior to purchasing and I have no regrets. It does everything we need it to do. Based on the cost, efficiency, durability, and most important functionality (cleaning @ low temps), the Noble Warewashing 44 easily deserves all 5 stars! Read Less Read More
Noble Warewashing 44 Conveyor Low Temperature Dishwasher - 3 Phase
- Low temperature sanitizing; exclusive EnergyGuard electromechanical controls
- Can clean up to 209 racks per hour; 25'' standard clearance
- Adjust-A-Peak adjustable conveyor can be used to extend wash time
- Built-in splash shields and front dress panel; stainless steel exterior with legs
- 3 Phase
- Noble Products Full-Size All Purpose Peg Rack with Closed Sides
plus $19.99 / Each
- Noble Products Full-Size Combination / Flatware Rack with Closed Sides
plus $19.99 / Each
- Noble Chemical 1 Gallon / 128 oz. Low Temp Dish Washing Machine Sanitizer - 4/Case
$39.99 / Case
- Noble Chemical 8 lb. / 128 oz. Power Block Solid Dish Machine Detergent - 4/Case
$96.49 / Case
- Noble Chemical 5 lb. / 80 oz. Dry It Solid Rinse Aid
plus $116.49 / Each
- Advantage Chemicals 5 gallon / 640 oz. Low Temperature Dish Washing Machine Rinse Aid
plus $41.99 / Each
- Noble Chemical 8 lb. / 128 oz. Power Green Environmentally Friendly Solid Dish Machine Detergent - 4/Case
plus $116.99 / Case
- Noble Chemical Safe Block 8 lb. / 128 oz. Metal Safe Machine Warewashing Detergent - 4/Case
plus $102.99 / Case
- Noble Chemical Force X2 8 lb. / 128 oz. Solid Dish Machine Detergent - 2/Case
$55.99 / Case
- Noble Chemical Acclaim 8 lb. / 128 oz. Solid Dish Machine Detergent - 4/Case
$72.99 / Case
- Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Dry It Low Rinse Aid gallon / Drying Agent for Low Temperature Dish Machines - 4/Case
plus $106.99 / Case
- Jackson 04820-100-04-07 1/2" NPT Water Pressure Reducing Valve - 300 PSI Max, 50 PSI Delivery
plus $144.49 / Each
|Noble Warewashing WF-44L-NO LR 208/3 Specs|
|Conveyor Length||44 Inches|
|Drain Height||7 1/2 Inches|
|Height (closed)||75 1/2 Inches|
|Height (open)||84 Inches|
|Conveyor Horsepower||1/4 HP|
|Conveyor Speed||5.75 Feet Per Minute|
|High or Low Temp||Low Temp|
|Interior Clearance||25 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Minimum Water Inlet Temperature||110-140 Degrees F|
|Racks Per Hour||209|
|Wash Horsepower||2 HP|
|Wash Tank Capacity||21 gal.|
|Water Inlet Size||1/2 Inches|
|Water Temperature||140 Degrees F|
|Water Usage||0.78 Gallons Per Rack|
Customer questions about this product
- What does it mean if an item or voltage is labeled "for international use" or "for Canadian use"?
- An item that has been labeled for international use has been designed to accommodate a foreign electrical standard that differs from electrical standards in the United States. These differences make International Use items incompatible with US electrical standards.
An item labeled "for Canadian use" might have a different cord and plug, amperage requirement, or agency certifications than its comparable US-spec model.
Contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have questions about the suitability of this piece of equipment for your application.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
1/2" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" water connection.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
People Talk About:important unit cleaning kitchen listed low noble nsf powerful purchasing