- Proudly made in America for quality and durability
- High temperature sanitizing; exclusive EnergyGuard electromechanical controls
- Can clean up to 225 racks per hour; 25'' standard clearance
- Adjust-A-Peak adjustable conveyor can be used to extend wash time
- Built-in splash shields and front dress panel; stainless steel exterior with legs
- 3 Phase
- Noble Products Full-Size All Purpose Peg Rack with Closed Sides
- Noble Products Full-Size Combination / Flatware Rack with Closed Sides
- Noble Chemical 8 lb. / 128 oz. Power Block Solid Dish Machine Detergent - 4/Case
- Noble Chemical 8 lb. / 128 oz. Power Green Environmentally Friendly Solid Dish Machine Detergent - 4/Case
- Noble Chemical Safe Block 8 lb. / 128 oz. Metal Safe Machine Warewashing Detergent - 4/Case
- Noble Chemical TDS Rinse 1 Gallon / 128 oz. Additive Drying Agent - 4/Case
- Noble Chemical 5 lb. / 80 oz. Dry It Solid Rinse Aid
$122.49/EachOut Of Stock
- Noble Chemical Acclaim 8 lb. / 128 oz. Solid Dish Machine Detergent - 4/Case
|Shipping Weight||894 lb.|
|Conveyor Length||66 Inches|
|Drain Height||7 1/2 Inches|
|Height (closed)||75 1/2 Inches|
|Height (open)||84 Inches|
|Conveyor Horsepower||1/4 HP|
|Conveyor Speed||6.2 Feet Per Minute|
|Features|| Made in America|
|High or Low Temp||High Temp|
|Interior Clearance||25 Inches|
|Minimum Water Inlet Temperature||110-140 Degrees F|
|Racks Per Hour||225|
|Wash Horsepower||2 HP|
|Wash Tank Capacity||21 gal.|
|Water Usage||0.68 Gallons Per Rack|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I be sure that this product will fit my space?
- Upon receiving the order, a member of our Special Order Team will contact you to confirm the specifications of your order’s measurements to be sure that your Conveyor Dishwasher will fit exactly as expected.
- What does it mean if an item or voltage is labeled "for international use" or "for Canadian use"?
- An item that has been labeled for international use has been designed to accommodate a foreign electrical standard that differs from electrical standards in the United States. These differences make International Use items incompatible with US electrical standards.
An item labeled "for Canadian use" might have a different cord and plug, amperage requirement, or agency certifications than its comparable US-spec model.
Contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have questions about the suitability of this piece of equipment for your application.
Perfect for any high volume commercial operation, this Noble Warewashing 66 high temperature conveyor dish machine works to clean hundreds of dishes more efficiently than ever. Using just 0.68 gallons of water per rack, the unit can clean up to 225 racks per hour. A 25'' standard clearance is designed to accommodate larger wares, such as sheet pans, mixing bowls, and more.
Integrated EnergyGuard electromechanical controls make for a user-friendly experience, while the Adjust-A-Peak adjustable conveyor speeds allows the machine to extend wash time and rinse contact for heavy soil conditions. The machine is fully automatic, and includes auto-fill. A self-draining wash pump allows for worry-free operation, in addition to a front dress panel and built-in splash shields which serve to protect from potential hot water burns.
The entire unit boasts stainless steel construction for extended durability. Adjustable bullet feet and legs keep the unit directly off the ground, and an exhaust vent fan control keeps external temperatures at an appropriate level. Inside, a 18kW wash tank heater will maintain proper water temperature. It requires a 3 phase electrical connection.
Left to Right: 82''
Front to Back: 31''
Height (door closed): 75 1/2''
Height (door open): 84''
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
1/2" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" water connection.
3/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" water connection.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register