Outfit your establishment’s dish room with any of these commercial dishwashers, so you can clean dishes, glassware, and cookware more efficiently.
Dishtables and Dish Cabinets
Complete your dish room setup with these dishtables and dish cabinets that help make accessories easily accessible and keep dish bins off the floor.
Waste Disposal Equipment
By using the proper waste disposal equipment like garbage disposals and grease traps, you’ll help protect drains from harmful substances and clogging.
Dishwashing Parts and Accessories
From replacement valves to condensate hoods, we have the dishwashing parts and accessories you need to keep your washer running smoothly.
- Hobart LXeH-1 Undercounter Dishwasher - Hot Water Sanitizing, 208-240Vplus
$7,809.34 / Each
- Jackson DishStar HT High Temperature Undercounter Dishwasher - 208/230Vplus
$4,854.00 / Each
- Noble Warewashing I-E Single Rack Low Temperature Door-Type Dish Machine - 115Vplus
$2,719.00 / Each
- Jackson DishStar HT-E Energy Efficient High Temp Undercounter Dishwasher - 208/230V, 1 Phaseplus
$5,061.00 / Each
- Noble Warewashing UL30 Low Temperature Undercounter Dishwasher - 115Vplus
$2,999.00 / Each
- Noble Warewashing UH30-FND High Temperature Undercounter Dishwasher - 208/230Vplus
$3,239.00 / Each
- Jet Tech EV-18 High Temperature Undercounter Dishwasher - 208-240V, 1 Phaseplus
$2,753.73 / Each
- Hobart LXeR-1 Advansys Undercounter Dishwasher with Energy Recovery Hot Water Sanitizing - 208-240Vplus
$8,536.99 / Each
- Centerline by Hobart CUH-1 High Temperature Undercounter Dishwashing Machine - 208-240Vplus
$3,988.00 / Each
Other Restaurant Equipment
Types of Commercial Dishwashers
Keeping your dishes and glasses clean is essential to the life of your business. Cleaning your soiled wares is a major success or failure point for health inspectors, and it can make or break your establishment's reputation. If you want to make sure your business continues to grow and abide by federal, state, and local laws, choosing the correct commercial dishwasher is critical.
Booster Heater Buying Guide
Sometimes it can be hard to know whether you need a booster heater or not. And if you do, how can you choose one that will keep up with your warewashing system's requirements? Well, this guide is here to help! We'll walk you through some booster heater frequently asked questions so you are better equipped to decide what you need for your business.
Dishwashing Equipment and Commercial Dishwashers Ensure Your Wait Staff Has a Steady Supply of Clean Dishes
Supplying your staff with a steady supply of clean and sanitary dinnerware, flatware, glassware, and smallwares is important in the foodservice industry, and our selection of dishwashing equipment is the right option for the job. We carry a large selection of commercial dishwashers, dishtables, and waste disposal units that are essential for any sanitary kitchen. We even carry a large selection of dishwashing parts and accessories if you need to replace a component on any of your dishwashing equipment. In addition to cleaning your dishes, these products also help you save time, because you won't need to wash each individual product by hand.
Our selection of commercial dishwashing equipment includes washers that are specially shaped to wash plates, glasses, pots, and pans. You can also find single or double rack models, undercounter styles, and conveyor units.
We carry commercial dishwashing supplies that will enhance the functionality of your dish machine, too! Use booster heaters to ensure your water is up to temperature, and check out our shelves and cabinets for increased storage space. We also carry a range of replacement parts that are compatible with your unit.