Fisher 10855 Deck Mounted Kettle Filler with 16" Swing Nozzle, 2.20 GPM Aerator, and Wrist Handles
- Single base with flex inlets
- 16" swing nozzle; 2.20 GPM aerator
- Wrist handles; 21" riser
- 1/2" connection size
- Stainless steel seat design for longer product life
- 2-part swivel stem design reduces wear on seat washer
|Nozzle Length||16 Inches|
|Faucet Centers||Single Inlet|
|Flow Rate||2.2 GPM|
|Mounting Style||Deck Mounted|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the maximum operating water temperature with this faucet?
- This faucet has a maximum operating temperature of 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
This Fisher 10855 deck mounted filler faucet is the perfect solution when you need a reliable way to quickly fill pots and kettles for cooking. Additionally, it comes with a set of flexible connectors that allow you to connect it to your facility's water lines while its 16" swing nozzle and 2.20 GPM aerator deliver excellent water flow in any application. Additionally, this faucet is engineered for maximum durability. Unlike brass seats which can erode over time, this faucet's seat design incorporates stainless steel that won't pit or break down. The faucet stem also comes in a 2-part swivel configuration that prevents the seat washer from grinding against the faucet seat and further increases product life. The water flow is controlled by 2 wrist handles.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Get paid to review this product!