$694.37/EachShips free with Plus
Login or enter your email to be instantly sent the price!
Start a Live Chat with a Customer Service rep to receive the price!
Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST.
Earn up to $20.83 back (2,083 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Single hole base; 1/2" NPSM male inlet flex hoses (5/8" compression fittings)
- 60" flex hose; 002851-40 hook nozzle spray valve
- Lever handles with color coded indexes
- Eterna compression cartridges with spring checks; can withstand water temperatures up to 140 degrees
- Includes 12" add-on faucet, supply hoses, supply stops, vacuum breaker, and wall hook
- Chrome plated brass construction
T&S Brass and Bronze Works B-0602 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 4 lb.
- Hose Length
- 60 Inches
- Add-On Faucet
- 12 Inches
- Cartridge Type
- Faucet Centers
- Flex Inlets Included
Made in America
- Handle Type
- Installation Features
- Vacuum Breaker
- Mounting Style
- Deck Mounted
- Pre Rinse Unit Type
- Hose and Spring
- Spray Valve Features
- Hook Nozzle
- Temperature Rating
- 140 Degrees Fahrenheit
Customer questions about this product
- Does this item have any additional agency approvals and certifications?
- There are a wide range of regulations that govern plumbing code! We attempt to list any current certification marks with an official logo on the product page for your convenience. However, additional approvals, codes, and standards this product adheres to may be listed on the product specsheet.
- What measurements do I need to install a faucet?
- When installing a faucet, these are some of the most common measurements you’ll need:
Faucet Centers: If your faucet has a base with 2 inlets, measure the distance from the center of one inlet to the center of the other. This number must match the spacing of your building’s water lines (adjustable centers will help with the spacing). If mounting through the backsplash on a sink, the center measurement must also fit within the pre-drilled mounting holes.
Flex Hoses: If your faucet has flex hoses make sure that they will reach your building’s water lines.
Spout length: Make sure that the faucet spout will fit comfortably over your sink bowl and not extend too far / not far enough. If you plan to use a swing spout over a multi-bowl sink, make sure it will reach all of the bowls.
- How is the pre-rinse hose length measured?
- Unless otherwise specified, the quoted hose length includes any grips or connectors at the end of the hose, so the actual working length of the hose may be slightly less than described. Please refer to the product's specsheet for more detailed dimensions.
- I have a chemical injection system on my compartment sink. Can I use my pre-rinse faucet to supply water to it?
- Yes! Item B-TEE-RGD is a rigid tee assembly that installs easily into an existing T&S pre-rinse faucet (or you can use it on a brand new faucet) and provides you with a means to deliver water to a chemical injection system, or other, similar sink accessories that may require a water supply.
T&S Brass and Bronze Works B-0602 Details
This T&S B-0602 deck mounted pre-rinse faucet features a 60" flex hose that gives you maximum flexibility and reach for a variety of tasks! A special hook nozzle spray valve allows you to deliver water right where you need it, and to simply hang it up on a hook when you're done! Additionally, a 12" add-on swing faucet makes your sink even more versatile, allowing you to switch between the pre-rinse setup and normal faucet depending on what you need! To make installation easy, it also boasts 1/2" NPSM male inlets on 20" flexible connector hoses. Additional 36" long flexible supply hoses are also provided to provide extra reach to your facility's water lines.
- 60" flex hose is great for many pre-rinse applications
- Hook nozzle spray valve (002851-40) is easy to hang out of the way when not in use
- Lever handles with color coded indexes for durability and easy operation
- Eterna compression cartridges provide excellent durability; solid brass spindle and body; spring checks are included
- 12" add-on swing faucet is perfect for times when you need water but don't need a pre-rinse faucet
- Includes vacuum breaker to prevent backflow, wall hook, supply hoses, and supply stops
- Durable chrome plated brass construction
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
NSF/ANSI/CAN 61 (Certified by CSA)
This item is certified by CSA to meet the drinking water system component standards for Canada and the United States outlined in NSF/ANSI/CAN 61.
NSF/ANSI/CAN 372 (Certified by CSA)
This item is certified by CSA to meet the drinking water system component lead content standards for Canada and the United States outlined in NSF/ANSI/CAN 372.
Resources and Downloads for
T&S Brass and Bronze Works B-0602
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register