- Accommodates two full size food pans up to 6" deep
- Forced air design keeps products cold
- 20 gauge stainless steel top with 22 gauge stainless steel liner
- Push-in flanged gasket to provide tight seal
- Environmentally-friendly polyurethane foam insulation
- R-404A refrigerant
- On / Off power switch and defrost timer
Other Products from this Line
- Delfield N8144-FA Three Pan Drop In Forced Air Refrigerated Cold Food Well
- Delfield N8157-FA Four Pan Drop In Forced Air Refrigerated Cold Food Well
- Delfield N8169-FA Five Pan Drop In Forced Air Refrigerated Cold Food Well
- Delfield N8182-FA Six Pan Drop-In Forced Air Refrigerated Food Well
|Delfield N8131-FA Specs|
|Width||31 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||26 5/8 Inches|
|Height||28 5/8 Inches|
|Cutout Width||30 1/4 Inches|
|Cutout Depth||25 1/2 Inches|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Pans||2|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Refrigeration Type||Forced Air|
|Temperature Range||33 - 41 Degrees F|
|Type||Refrigerated Food Wells|
Customer questions about this product
- Does free shipping apply to this Delfield item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges a $96 fee for truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Delfield N8131-FA Details
Keep vegetables, fruits, salads, gelatin desserts, and other cold foods chilled at just the right temperature with the Delfield N8131-FA two pan drop in forced air refrigerated cold food well! This refrigerated cold food well keeps the tops of the food pans chilled with a cool air curtain while the refrigeration system keeps the bottom and sides of the pans cold. This cold food well can hold two full size 12" x 20" food pans up to 6" deep at food safe holding temperatures for an extended period of time.
To maintain a consistent temperature, the bottom-mounted 1/4 hp compressor circulates R-404A refrigerant to keep the pans' inner contents chilled. This food well keeps product temperatures of 33 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit. The separate On / Off power switch and defrost timer help you control this unit for added efficiency and convenience.
This stainless steel drop in refrigerated cold food well is insulated with high-density foam that guarantees superior temperature retention, and an included fitted flange gasket allows you to snugly install this food well into your countertop. The Delfield N8131-FA forced air drop in cold food well requires a 30 1/4" x 25 1/2" cutout. This unit also requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 31 1/4"
Depth: 26 5/8"
Height (including compressor): 28 5/8"
Width: 30 1/4"
Depth: 25 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register