- Holds two full size food pans
- 1/4 hp remote condenser
- Full-body insulation
- Auto-defrost function
- Electronic controls
- Built-in 1" drain
- Hatco ST PAN 1/2 Equivalent Half Size Stainless Steel Food Pan
- Hatco ST PAN 1/3 Equivalent Third Size Stainless Steel Food Pan
- Hatco ST PAN 4 Equivalent 4" Full Size Stainless Steel Food Pan
- Hatco ST PAN 2 Equivalent 2 1/2" Full Size Stainless Steel Food Pan
- Vigor 1/2 Size 2 1/2" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
- Vigor 1/3 Size 2 1/2" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
- Vigor Full Size 2 1/2" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table Pan / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
- Vigor Full Size 4" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
|Hatco CWBR-2 Specs|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Material||Aluminum / Stainless Steel|
|Number of Pans||2|
|Type||Refrigerated Food Wells|
Hatco CWBR-2 Details
Keep your most popular cold dishes chilled to the perfect serving temperature with the Hatco CWBR-2 two pan refrigerated drop in cold food well! This food well features a 1/4 hp condenser that circulates R-513A refrigerant, and it comes with the tubes and wires needed to mount it up to 50 feet away from the well. It can hold two sized food pan full of your most popular food at a time, and for energy efficiency, this unit also has full-body insulation to ensure excellent temperature retention. The remote electronic controls can be mounted up to 16 feet away for convenience, and thanks to the built-in 1" drain, clean-up takes a matter of moments.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTICE: This product does not ship internationally.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register