This Product is no longer availableBrowse our full selection SEE MORE PRODUCTS
Cres Cor 309-12-188C Mobile Front Loading Half-Size Insulated Sheet Pan / Food Pan Transport Cabinet
Cres Cor CHB6 1220 21" x 15" x 14" Black Soft-Sided Heavy-Duty Heated / Insulated Food Delivery Bag - Holds (4) Full Size Food Pans - 120V
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Electrically heated design can hold hot foods for up to 2 hours
- Holds up to (4) 12" x 20" x 2 1/2" hotel pans at once with removable pan slides
- Maintains proper food temperatures while wicking away moisture and reducing condensation
- Quick connect universal power cords (sold separately) for wall sockets and vehicle sockets
- 120V AC, 200W; 12V DC, 50-70W
Other Products from this Line
|Cres Cor CHB6 1220 Specs|
|Capacity||2 - 4 Pans|
|Closure||Hook and Loop / VELCRO®|
|Loading Style||End Load|
|Type||Food Pan Catering Bags|
Customer questions about this product
- Does this heated food delivery bag come with a power cord?
- No, this bag doesn't come with a power cord. Since this bag can use one type of power cord to plug into wall outlets as well as a different type of power cord to plug into vehicle outlets, by buying cords separately you can purchase only the ones you need. Plus, if you don't need to keep your bags plugged in continuously, one power cord can be used to heat multiple bags.
Cres Cor CHB6 1220 Details
Keep your catered foods or deliveries hotter, longer with the Cres Cor CHB6 1220 21" x 15" x 14" black soft-sided heavy-duty heated / insulated food delivery bag! Since this delivery bag is heated, it helps to maintain food temperatures longer than unheated delivery bags - up to 2 hours after it is unplugged. If you keep your delivery bag plugged in, it can be used for continuous holding.
It can hold (4) 12" x 20" x 2 1/2" pans, or (3) 12" x 20" x 4" pans, or (2) 12" x 20" x 6" pans at once but is versatile enough that you can also use it for other types of food pans and containers. Providing menu flexibility for outdoor events and catering, this bag holds freshly cooked food at safe serving temperatures to reduce waste and ensure customer satisfaction. Whether you plan to deliver hot dishes and sandwiches or you run a catering business, this delivery bag will be an asset to your operation.
The exterior of this bag is made of a canvas fabric material and it has plastic supports to provide structural rigidity. Inside, this bag features a proprietary insulation to keep food hot or cold depending on your business's needs. The handle is made of durable nylon with hook and loop fastening straps that make carrying the bag more efficient.
Since this bag is made with the intention of holding food pans, it comes with heavy-duty plastic panels inside that have pan slides to keep food pans in place. The side panels can be removed when they aren't needed so that you can fold the bag up for more compact for storage.
Designed with quick connect universal power cords (sold separately), this bag can easily connect to either wall power sockets or lighter plug power supplies in your vehicle. This allows for continued heating while you are transporting food for home delivery or to catered events. 120V AC, 200W; 12V DC, 50-70W.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
Resources and Downloads for
Cres Cor CHB6 1220
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register