We just purchased three of these for our coastal location. While I cannot speak to their longevity, I can sincerely say their build quality is fantastic. These are sturdy for their weight (not overtly heavy) and the latching mechanisms are solid. Re their function, they work great. We typically have to walk a fair distance for ocean gatherings, and our latest wedding was no different. These were easy to travel with, but more importantly, they kept their contents warm for over an hour while we waited for all the guests to arrive. I highly recommend these Insulated Food Pan Carriers by Cambro. Cambro is a name you can trust, and these items represent the name well.
- Maintains temperature for up to 4 hours
- Compact footprint fits in a variety of smaller transport vehicles; 10% lighter in weight than comparable models
- Door opens 270 degrees to lay flat against the cabinet when open
- Built-in seal eliminates the need for removable gasket
- Fits up to 4 (2 1/2" deep) full-size food pans
- Cambro UPC300DIV615 ThermoBarrier Charcoal Grey Temperature Barrier
- CaterGator Blue Full Size Ice Board for Food Pan Carriers - 20 3/4" x 12 3/4" x 1 1/2"
- Vesture Microcore 10" x 14" Heavy-Duty Thermal Hot or Cold Pack - 40 oz.
- Cambro SLL30 StoreSafe 2 1/2" x 1" Printable Dissolvable Product Labels - 3000/Case
- Cambro CD300H Black Camdolly for Cambro Camtainers and Camcarriers with Handle
- Cambro CD300HB Black Camdolly for Cambro Camcarriers and Camtainers with Handle & Rear Easy Wheels
- Cambro 1252SLINB250 250 Count StoreSafe 2" x 1 1/4" Dissolvable Product Label Roll
- Cambro 1252SLB250 250 Count Roll of 2" x 1 1/4" Printed StoreSafe Dissolvable Product Labels
Transport food safely with this Cambro UPC300186 Ultra Pan Carrier front loading insulated food pan carrier.
The next generation of insulated food pan transport has arrived with this front loading insulated food pan carrier leading the way. Designed with a compact footprint that fits in a variety of smaller transport vehicles, and weighing in at 10% lighter than comparable models, this food pan carrier is revolutionizing the way food makes it from kitchen to catered event
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can safely be stacked with identical or indicated items to promote easy transportation and space-saving storage.
"We just purchased three of these for our coastal location. While I cannot speak to their longevity, I can sincerely say their build quality is fantastic. These are sturdy for their weight (not overtly heavy) and the latching mechanisms are solid. Re their function, they work grea..."Read More Reviews
Hot or Cold Transport
The single-molded, seamless, double-walled, high-density polyethylene construction ensures a professional presentation that's durable, too. At the same time, polyurethane insulation within the core works to keep your hot foods hot and your cold foods cold for 4+ hours without the use of electricity.
Easy to Load
This insulated food pan carrier is designed to hold up to (3) 4" deep full size food pans. The front-loading design makes it easy to load and unload pans into and from the unit.
The gasketless, self-venting door is fully removable for thorough cleaning. Since there's no gasket, there's also no need to worry about replacing worn out gaskets or compromising temperatures during holding.
To keep the door secure when holding and transporting your food pans, two recessed plastic latches secure the door tightly and they won't rust or corrode over time like comparable metal latches. Additionally, since they're recessed, there's no threat of the latches breaking off during the everyday hustle and bustle of your business.
Compare to Other Products
- Width:17 Inches
- Depth:25 3/4 Inches
- Height:22 3/8 Inches
People Talk About:cambro name arrive build carriers coastal contents different distance easy
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register