Bunn 35700.0019 ITCB-DV Infusion Coffee and Tea Brewer with 29" Trunk and Flip Tray - Dual Voltage
- Brews coffee at 4.5 or 7.5 gallons per hour
- Brews tea at 26.7 gallons per hour
- Separate hot water faucet for soups & other hot drinks
- Faucet comes separate and can be installed on the brewer's top or side
- Easy Pulse interface allows automatic programming
- Brews into almost all Bunn iced tea dispensers
- Energy-saver mode reduces tank temperature during idle periods
- Integrated brew counter track
You May Also Need View All Items
Bunn 03021.0008 Black Funnel for ITCB, TW, and TWF Brewers
$15.49 / Each
Bunn 03021.0004 Translucent Tea Funnel for Tea Brewers
$15.49 / Each
Bunn 20100.0000 12 3/4" x 5 1/4" Tea Filter - 500/Case
plus $13.49 / Case
Bunn 43900.0001 TD3T-N 3.5 Gallon Narrow Iced Tea Dispenser with Brew Thru Lid
$153.99 / Each
Bunn 43900.0002 TD3T-N 3.5 Gallon Narrow Iced Tea Dispenser with Solid Lid
$153.99 / Each
Bunn 39600.0002 TDO-N-4 4 Gallon Narrow Iced Tea Dispenser
$93.99 / Each
Bunn 13041.0101 Zojirushi 2.5 Liter Glass Lined Vacuum Airpot
$42.99 / Each
Bunn 32125.0100 2.5 Liter Stainless Steel Lined Lever Action Airpot
plus $39.99 / Each
|Bunn 35700.0019 Specs|
|Width||10 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||23 1/4 Inches|
|Amps||14 - 15 Amps|
|Brewer Type||Bulk Dispenser|
|Coffee Filter Size||12 3/4" x 5 1/4"|
|Hot Water Faucet||Yes|
|Output||4.5 - 26.7 Gallons Per Hour|
|Type||Coffee and Tea Brewers|
|Water Source||Direct Connection|
Customer questions about this product
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time. If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact Customer Solutions.
- What does "dual voltage" mean?
- Dual voltage items can be operated on more than one voltage and will be specified on manufacturer specsheets and installation manuals. The accepted voltages will vary by item, but some of the most common dual voltage configurations are 120V OR 120/208V and 120V OR 120/240V.
Please refer to all specsheets and manuals for each item for details and specific installation requirements. Contact your electrician for help ensuring your equipment’s electrical specifications are right for your business.
Bunn 35700.0019 Details
Brew up to 5 gallons of fresh, perfectly flavored iced or hot tea, or even coffee directly into a variety of Bunn iced tea dispensers and airpots with the Bunn ITCB-DV tea and coffee brewer. A fold out, adjustable flip tray helps the brewer better accommodate smaller sized airpots, to reduce splash back.
Its large capacity water tank allows for consistent, back-to-back brewing cycles, making the Bunn ITCB-DV brewer perfect for buffets, convenience stores, cafes, or restaurants serving large volumes of tea or coffee throughout the day. This brewer also comes with a hot water faucet that you can install on either its top or side.
The Bunn ITCB-DV tea and coffee brewer features easily programmable controls that allow you to adjust batch sizes and brew times. Pre-infusion and Pulse Brew technology help agitate the water as it passes over your coffee grounds or tea leaves, allowing for maximum flavor extraction.
This unit is dual voltage adaptable and can be wired for a 120V, 120/208V, or 120/240 electrical connection. A cord and plug are only included for use with a 120V, 15 amp connection and models operating at 208 or 240V must be hard wired.
Width: 10 1/4"
Depth: 23 1/4"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:brew meal people pot starts more group Fill falling double
Recent upgrade. Used to brew coffee in a traditional 4 cup pot. This thing is SWEET!!! Fill all my airpots before a meal, and it can keep up with a group of 350 people. But if you try to brew as the meal starts, you’ll find yourself falling behind. Any more then 350 people, and is want a double pot though.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register