Bunn 12950.0410 CWTF-DV Automatic 12 Cup Coffee Brewer with 2 Upper Warmers, 1 Lower Warmer, and Stainless Steel Funnel - Dual Voltage
- Pourover backup system
- 3.8 to 7.5 gallons per hour (61 to 120 cups per hour)
- Separate hot water faucet for soups & other hot drinks
- Stainless steel exterior
- Integrated SplashGard funnel prevents burns
- Perfect for restaurants, diners, and cafes
You May Also Need View All Items
9 3/4" x 4 1/4" 12 Cup Coffee Filter (Bunn 20115.0000) - 1000/Case
plus $9.79 / Case
WebstaurantStore Logo 64 oz. Glass Coffee Decanter with Orange Handle
plus $4.19 / Each
WebstaurantStore Logo 64 oz. Glass Coffee Decanter with Brown Handle
plus $4.19 / Each
9 3/4" x 4 1/2" Unbleached Natural Coffee Filter 12 Cup - 1000/Case
plus $10.49 / Case
Bunn 20583.0006 Orange Plastic Funnel with Decals for Bunn Coffee Brewers - 7 1/8"
$8.49 / Each
Bunn 20244.1003 Green Funnel Handle Kit and Mounting Screw for Bunn Coffee Brewers
$3.99 / Each
Bunn 20244.1004 Red Funnel Handle Kit and Mounting Screw for Bunn Coffee Brewers
$3.99 / Each
Bunn 23379.0000 Narrow to Wide Funnel Adaptor Kit for Bunn Coffee Brewers
$52.99 / Each
|Bunn 12950.0410 Specs|
|Width||8 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||17 3/4 Inches|
|Wattage||1,670 - 3,400 Watts|
|Coffee Filter Size||9 3/4" x 4 1/4"-4 1/2"|
|Hot Water Faucet||Yes|
|Number of Warmers||3|
|Output||7.5 Gallons Per Hour|
|Water Source||Direct Connection|
Customer questions about this product
- I'd like to brew larger batches of coffee; how can I accomplish this?
- In order to brew a larger batch of coffee with this unit, or to use coffee with a heavier throw weight, you may need to upgrade to a gourmet funnel. These are deeper than the standard plastic funnels, and will provide more capacity for grounds and water without overflowing.
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time. If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact Customer Solutions.
- What does "dual voltage" mean?
- Dual voltage items can be operated on more than one voltage and will be specified on manufacturer specsheets and installation manuals. The accepted voltages will vary by item, but some of the most common dual voltage configurations are 120V OR 120/208V and 120V OR 120/240V.
Please refer to all specsheets and manuals for each item for details and specific installation requirements. Contact your electrician for help ensuring your equipment’s electrical specifications are right for your business.
Bunn 12950.0410 Details
The Bunn CWTF-DV automatic 12 cup coffee brewer with 2 upper and 1 lower warmer can brew up to 7.5 gallons per hour into standard, 64 oz. decanters. Its compact footprint, only 8 1/2" wide, makes the Bunn CWTF-DV automatic coffee brewer a great addition to family restaurants, cafes, or diners with limited countertop space.
The Bunn CWTF-DV automatic 12 cup coffee brewer also features a pourover back up system. Its stainless steel exterior and SplashGuard stainless steel funnel ensure quick, easy clean up and protects the user from burns. This unit is dual voltage adaptable and can be wired for a 120V, 120/208V, or 120/240 electrical connection.
Width: 8 1/2"
Depth: 17 3/4"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register