This Product is no longer availableBrowse our full selection SEE MORE PRODUCTS
Cleveland 24-EM-K6-24 Electric Tilting 6 Gallon 2/3 Steam Jacketed Kettle with Modular Generator Base - 208V, 3 Phase, 24 kW
Cleveland 24-EM-K6-24 Electric Tilting 6 Gallon 2/3 Steam Jacketed Kettle with Modular Generator Base - 240V, 3 Phase, 24 kW
Cleveland 24-GM-K6-200 Liquid Propane 6 Gallon Tilting 2/3 Steam Jacketed Kettle with Modular Generator Base - 200,000 BTU
Cleveland 24-GM-K6-200 Natural Gas 6 Gallon Tilting 2/3 Steam Jacketed Kettle with Modular Generator Base - 200,000 BTU
Cleveland 36-EM-K66-24 Electric Tilting (2) 6 Gallon 2/3 Steam Jacketed Kettles with Modular Generator Base - 208V, 3 Phase, 24 kW
Blodgett CB42G-10-10K Liquid Propane Double 10 Gallon Direct Steam Tilting Steam Jacketed Kettle with 42" Boiler Base - 140,000 BTU
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Double 10 gallon direct steam kettle with 42" wide, 140,000 BTU, gas boiler base
- Tilting mechanisms allow you to empty contents with ease
- 2/3 steam jacketed kettles for faster heat-up and cook times
- Reversible operating handle with heat proof knob for safety
- Hemispherical kettle design for superior heat circulation
- 3" deep sinks with drains and splash guards
- Hot and cold water faucet with control valves
- Liquid propane
|Blodgett CB42G-10-10K LP Specs|
|Height||65 1/8 Inches|
|Capacity per Compartment||10 Gallons|
|Installation Type||Floor Model|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Water Inlet Size||3/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Does this Blodgett item require a water filter for proper usage?
- Yes. The quality of water used will greatly impact the performance of your machine. Be sure to use the manufacturer-recommended water filter, as well, or you may void the warranty on your unit.
Blodgett CB42G-10-10K LP Details
Increase your production capabilities while saving energy and labor with this Blodgett CB42G-10-10K liquid propane double 10 gallon direct steam tilting steam jacketed kettle with a boiler base! This unit features a 42" gas boiler base that provides steam for the dual 10 gallon direct steam kettles. The boiler base has an automatic water level control, a pressure gauge, and water gauge for safe and efficient operation. Plus, the boiler base can not only power the steam kettle, but additional direct steam equipment, too!
With double kettles, this unit allows you to prepare large batches of your signature soups, stews, or pasta without the hassle of ranges or stock pots. Thanks to the 2/3 jacketed design, each of the two 10 gallon kettles has 1-2 times more heat transfer surface area than a traditional stock pot. This means you'll have faster heat-up and cook times, which increases overall efficiency and production. Plus, faster cook times mean less energy used, so your utility bills will be lower.
With more even heating, there is less need for frequent stirring or "pot watching." The hemispherical bottoms ensure superior heat circulation, which helps keep the heat inside the kettles and prevents energy from being lost to the surrounding kitchen area.
The tilting mechanisms allow each kettle to tilt forward past 90 degrees so that you can empty the contents with ease. The tilt handles are reversible for user-friendly operation, and the heat proof knobs help prevent employee injuries. Plus, the base is equipped with a hot and cold water faucet to fill the kettles, 3" deep sinks with drains, and dual splash guards.
The #4 stainless steel finish resists corrosion and makes cleanup easy, and the 6" stainless steel legs have adjustable bullet feet in the front and adjustable flanged feet in the back for proper leveling. Plus, the flanged feet allow the unit to be safely secured to the floor. The boiler base has a 140,000 BTU output; a 120V electrical connection is required.
Height (with handle): 65 1/8"
Capacity: 20 gallons
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
3/8" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/8" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Blodgett CB42G-10-10K LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note there is an 8% administrative warranty fee and potential for additional export fees for units that are shipped outside of the United States RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register