This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- 14 gauge stainless steel construction
- (1) 30,000 BTU standard oven with oven rack
- Cabinet base for extra storage
- (6) 30,000 BTU open top cast iron burners with 12" x 12" lift-off steel grates
- 1" thick highly-polished steel griddle plate
- (1) 24,000 BTU burner for each 12" of griddle width; thermostatic controls
- 6" legs provide clearance for cleaning and maintenance
- 282,000 BTU; liquid propane
Blodgett BR-6-36GT-36 LP Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 910 lb.
- 72 Inches
- 31 Inches
- 41 Inches
- Oven Interior Width
- 28 Inches
- Oven Interior Depth
- 24 Inches
- Oven Interior Height
- 14 Inches
- Burner BTU
- 30,000 BTU
- Burner Style
- Control Type
- Made in America
- Gas Inlet Size
- 3/4 Inches
- Griddle BTU
- Griddle Location
- Griddle Size
- 36 Inches
- Installation Type
- Maximum Temperature
- 550 Degrees F
- Number of Burners
- 6 Burners
- Number of Ovens
- Number of Racks
- Oven BTU
- Power Type
- Liquid Propane
- Range Base Style
- Standard Oven
- Total BTU
- 282,000 BTU
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Blodgett BR-6-36GT-36 LP Details
Build your ideal kitchen by adding this Blodgett BR-6-36GT-36-LP 6 burner 72" liquid propane range with a standard oven and a cabinet base to your cooking lineup! This heavy-duty, versatile piece of cooking equipment is perfect for those spaces where you need one piece of equipment to do multiple tasks. Since this unit features 6 open top burners, a 36" right side griddle, a standard oven, and a cabinet base, you can fry, sear, and simmer on top while using the oven for baking and the cabinet for storing your most frequently used kitchen tools.
Each open top burner has an output of 30,000 BTU. With easy-to-clean cast iron open burners, maintenance of the range top is simple. Plus, the 12" x 12" lift-off steel grates allow access to the burners while supporting your largest stock pots and frying pans.
Perfect for your bacon, sausage, burgers, cheese steaks, and breakfast foods, the griddle top features three 24,000 BTU burners and has a total cooking surface area of 36" x 24". For greater durability and longevity, this range has a 1" thick highly-polished steel plate. Additionally, the thick griddle plate ensures even heat distribution and longer heat retention for more consistent results. And for the chef who is looking for precise temperature control, the thermostatic controls allow you to set the temperature of the griddle to suit the cooking requirements of different foods.
For your low-volume baking and warming needs, this range has a standard oven in the base. The oven has a temperature range of 150-550 degrees Fahrenheit and a 30,000 BTU burner for efficiency. It also has separate controls located in a cool zone so it may be used alone or in conjunction with the range top. A single chrome-plated oven rack is included to support your sheet pans or hotel pans and this oven has a 14 gauge stainless steel interior for easy cleaning. The oven's sides and bottom can be removed for cleaning, even without the use of tools.
Made of 14 gauge stainless steel, this range comes equipped with a 5" stainless steel stub back and a 4" front plate shelf. In addition, 6" legs provide the necessary clearance beneath the base for cleaning and maintenance. The overall output of this range is 282,000 BTU and two liquid propane regulators are included for convenient installation.
Left to Right: 72"
Front to Back: 31"
Oven Interior Dimensions:
Left to Right: 28"
Front to Back: 24"
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Blodgett BR-6-36GT-36 LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note there is an 8% administrative warranty fee and potential for additional export fees for units that are shipped outside of the United States
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.