This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- 44 cu. ft. capacity with 10 adjustable shelves
- Durable, heavy-duty steel exterior
- Two triple pane glass doors with stay-open feature
- LED lighting throughout interior
- Heated door frames, perimeters to create anti-fog glass doors
- Temperature range: -10 to -15 degrees Fahrenheit
- 115V; 3/4 hp compressor uses R290refrigerant
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
|Beverage-Air MMF44-1-B-LED Specs|
|Depth||33 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||44 Inches|
|Interior Depth||26 Inches|
|Interior Height||61 5/8 Inches|
|Capacity||44 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Dutch Half Doors||No|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
|Number of Shelves||10 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
Customer questions about this product
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air MMF44-1-B-LED Details
This Beverage-Air MMF44-1-B-LED MarketMax 47" black two section glass door reach-in merchandiser freezer is the perfect solution for those seeking to add cold storage and display to their restaurant, diner, or self-service convenience stop. The exterior of this freezer is durable, clean-looking, and features a heavy-duty black steel finish, while a steel interior with foamed-in CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation provides superior temperature retention, even in settings with high ambient temperatures.
Two triple pane glass doors provide users with the ability to easily view frozen foods without needing to open each door, and both the inside and outside panes are tempered for added safety. This reduces energy loss and helps keeps your freezer from working harder than it needs to! A pair of antimicrobial door handles also help increase your operation's sanitation measures. If you are taking several loads to or from this unit, you can also override the self-closing system by opening the door 90 degrees so that it stays open until you manually close it.
The interior of this unit keeps product temperatures between -10 and -15 degrees Fahrenheit and features 44 cu. ft. of cold storage. A total of ten heavy-duty epoxy-coated wire shelves provide safe, sanitary storage, and each shelf comes with four shelf clips that can be used to adjust the shelves in 1/2" increments. Built-in LED interior lighting offers further ease-of-use by allowing for quick identification of the items you need, in addition to providing brighter and more even lighting than traditional fluorescent models. The lighting also is more economical in the long run as its more energy-efficient, throws off less heat, and lasts for much longer periods of time.
A balanced, bottom mount 3/4 hp refrigeration system uses R290 refrigerant and is easy to reach for maintenance and cleaning. Plus, the exterior grille can be removed with incredible ease for preventative maintenance or to allow necessary repairs. An added benefit to a bottom mount refrigeration system is that it raises the interior floor of the unit to reduce bending and lifting when you are loading or unloading food. Since the top of the unit is solid, you can also use it as additional storage space for food pans, towels, and more! Other exterior features include a user-friendly electronic control with digital display and a brightly lit sign panel that can be used to highlight your operation's name or the food items that will be stored within the unit.
The Beverage-Air MMF44-1-B-LED MarketMax freezer will serve as an essential piece of equipment for all your frozen storage needs. It requires a 115V electrical connection.
Adding graphics to this unit may increase the shipping time. For more information on specific shipping times, contact Customer Service.
Depth: 33 1/2"
Height: 61 5/8"
Capacity: 44 cu. ft.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Please refer to the warranty document linked to this item for Beverage Air’s most recent warranty statement. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register