Beverage-Air MMF27HC-1-WS-IQ MarketMax 30" White Glass Door Merchandiser with Stainless Steel Interior and Electronic Smart Door Lock
Other Available Finishes:
- Glass door with bright LED lighting for illuminating interior
- Bottom mounted for easy access and service
- Triple pane, stay-open door with snap-in gasket and antimicrobial handle
- Full electronic control with smart defrost; MarketMax IQ electronic smart door lock
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 3/4 hp, 115V
You May Also Need View All Items
10 Lane Universal Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer, 27 3/4" x 27 1/8", For 10 oz. and 12 oz. Bottles / Cans
$114.49 / Each
Universal Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer - 27 3/4" x 27 1/8" - 10 Lanes; For 16 oz. Cans
$114.49 / Each
9 Lane Universal Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer, 27 7/8" x 27", For 20 oz. Bottles
$114.49 / Each
7 Lane Universal Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer, 27 7/8" x 27", For 32 oz. Bottles
$114.49 / Each
8 Lane Universal Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer, 28" x 28 3/8", for 1 Liter Bottles
$114.49 / Each
7 Lane Universal Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer, 25 3/4" x 28", for 1 Liter Bottles
$104.49 / Each
Beverage-Air 61C01-018D-01 3" Replacement Plate Casters for Beverage-Air HB, MM, LV, and Slate Series - 4/Set
$359.99 / Set
Beverage-Air 61C01-017D-01 6'' Plate Casters - 4/Set
$382.49 / Set
Discover why Beverage-Air MarketMax mechandisers are perfect for displaying refrigerated or frozen products in your business. MarketMax merchandisers are brimming with features that make it an excellent addition to any foodservice establishment.
|Beverage-Air MMF27HC-1-WS-IQ Specs|
|Depth||33 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||27 Inches|
|Interior Depth||26 Inches|
|Interior Height||53 Inches|
|Capacity||26.57 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
Electronic Door Lock
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||5|
|Temperature Range||0 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- How does the electronic lock work?
- If the cabinet temperature exceeds its maximum food safety holding temperature, the door will automatically lock until the proper cabinet temperature is restored. The door will also lock if there is a loss of power. Upon power up, the door will unlock as long as the outage did not exceed 15 minutes. If the power loss exceeded that time, the door will remain locked until the system is fully reset, ensuring all the items inside remain safe to serve and consume.
Default lock temperature for freezers is set at 55 degrees Fahrenheit, while the default lock temperature for refrigerators is set at 41 degrees Fahrenheit. These settings can be adjusted. However, you will need to contact our Customer Solutions team via the live chat button or [email protected] for instructions.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Is this cabinet suitable to hold ice cream and ice cream cakes?
- No, ice cream needs to be stored at -20 degrees Fahrenheit or below. This unit holds temperatures at 0 degrees Fahrenheit and below.
Beverage-Air MMF27HC-1-WS-IQ Details
Great for convenience stores, groceries, and other retail settings, the Beverage-Air MMF27HC-1-WS-IQ MarketMax 30" white glass door merchandiser freezer with stainless steel interior makes displaying and holding product a breeze. Easily accessible through a triple pane door, the freezer offers a spacious 26.57 cu. ft. interior with stainless steel walls and bright, LED lighting. This lighting illuminates the 5 heavy-duty epoxy-coated wire shelves, which each come standard with 4 shelf clips. The illuminated top lightbox allows the option to include your own merchandising sign to attract customers' attention.
To make it easy to load and unload the freezer, the door includes a 120 degree stay-open feature, which is convenient when your hands are full of product. A triple pane, lowE argon-filled glass door retains cold temperatures exceptionally well, while snap-in gaskets ensure that the door seals tightly when closed, preventing cold air from escaping.
This unit is made of heavy-duty steel with a white, baked-on finish. For nearly effortless operation, the freezer includes a full electronic control and smart defrost, automating the defrost process for fool-proof maintenance. It also comes equipped with a MarketMax IQ electronic smart door lock to improve security when the merchandiser is unattended. The lock, which can be controlled remotely, automatically engages when it detects temperature or power loss, and it has an LED indicator to show its status.
The bottom mounted design is easy to access for service, and since hot air rises, the compressor is not as subject to warm temperatures as frequently as a top mounted model would be. The one-piece grill also simplifies service, as it's easy to remove and reattach once finished. This particular freezer model uses a robust 3/4 hp refrigeration system, which circulates eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. R290 has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, which reduces strain on the environment while also keeping internal temperatures at or below 0 degrees Fahrenheit. From frozen microwave entrees and pizzas to frozen fruit treats, this MarketMax merchandiser accommodates plenty of cold product to boost impulse sales or regular staple purchases. It requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 33 5/8"
Capacity: 26.57 cu. ft.
Height (overall): 61 5/8"
Height (usable): 53"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register