Beverage-Air MMF72HC-5-B MarketMax 75" Black Glass Door Merchandiser Freezer - 68.5 Cu. Ft.
Other Available Finishes:
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Illuminated sign panel for merchandising and interior LED lighting for product visibility
- Three triple pane, stay-open doors with snap-in gaskets
- Full electronic control with smart defrost for easy operation
- Uses eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant; (2) 3/4 hp, 115V
You May Also Need View All Items
Beverage-Air 403-169A Equivalent Stainless Steel Refrigeration Shelf Clip
$1.60 / Each
Beverage-Air 403-871D-01 Epoxy Coated Wire Shelf for LV27 and MMR/MMF27 Refrigerated Merchandisers
$131.20 / Each
Beverage-Air 403-871D-03 Black Epoxy Coated Wire Shelf for LV27 and MMR/MMF27 Refrigerated Merchandisers
$127.20 / Each
Beverage-Air 61C31-193A-01 Gravity Flo Kit
$299.12 / Each
Beverage-Air 61C01-018D-01 3" Replacement Plate Casters for Beverage-Air HB, MM, LV, and Slate Series - 4/Set
$212.49 / Set
Beverage-Air 00C31-055A 6" Seismic Legs for Refrigeration Units - 4/Set
$182.49 / Set
Beverage-Air 61C01-017D-01 6'' Plate Casters - 4/Set
$214.49 / Set
Refrigerator and Freezer Shelf Support Clip
$0.79 / Each
Discover why Beverage-Air MarketMax mechandisers are perfect for displaying refrigerated or frozen products in your business. MarketMax merchandisers are brimming with features that make it an excellent addition to any foodservice establishment.
|Beverage-Air MMF72HC-5-B Specs|
|Depth||33 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||72 Inches|
|Interior Depth||26 Inches|
|Capacity||68.5 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Display Case Type||Refrigerated|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Number of Shelves||15|
|Service Type||Self Service|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Is this cabinet suitable to hold ice cream and ice cream cakes?
- No, ice cream needs to be stored at -5 degrees Fahrenheit or below. This unit holds temperatures at 0 degrees Fahrenheit and below.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air MMF72HC-5-B Details
Great for convenience stores, groceries, and other retail settings, the Beverage-Air MMF72HC-5-B MarketMax black 75" glass door merchandiser freezer makes displaying and holding product a breeze. Easily accessible through 3 triple pane doors, the freezer offers a spacious 68.5 cu. ft. interior with heavy-duty white coated steel walls and bright, LED lighting. This lighting illuminates the 15 heavy-duty epoxy-coated wire shelves, which each come standard with 4 shelf clips.
To make it easy to load and unload the freezer, the doors all include 120 degree stay-open features, which are great when your hands are full. A triple pane lowE argon filled glass door retains cold temperatures exceptionally well, while snap-in gaskets ensure that the doors seal tightly when closed, preventing cold air from escaping. Made of heavy-duty steel with a black, baked-on finish, the unit's exterior is outfitted with a large, brightly lit sign panel. This sign panel helps you advertise the products inside, attracting customers' attention from across the store with ease. For nearly effortless operation, the freezer includes a full electronic control and smart defrost, automating the defrost process for fool-proof maintenance.
The bottom mounted design is easy to access for service, and since hot air rises, the compressor is not as subject to warm temperatures as a top mounted model would be. The one-piece grill also simplifies service, as it's easy to remove and reattach once finished. This particular freezer model uses 2 robust 3/4 hp refrigeration systems, which circulate eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant. R-290 is a specialized refrigerant with an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3. This is not only kind to the environment, it also keeps temperatures at or below 0 degrees Fahrenheit. From frozen microwave entrees and pizzas to frozen fruit treats, this Marketmax merchandiser accommodates plenty of cold product to boost impulse sales or regular staple purchases. It requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 33 1/2"
Capacity: 68.5 cu. ft.
Height (overall): 61 5/8"
Height (usable): 53"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a locking NEMA L14-20P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
People Talk About:fans fire business caught fixture light machine working defrost crappy
I will never buy another Beverage Air again. This machine was horribly constructed. It started falling apart after 3 months of use. The lack of lock washers on the fan housing caused the fans to fall off. Then 3 months later two fans burned out and a light fixture stopped working requiring a service call. Thankfully it was still under warranty! Then after another 3 months a light fixture caught fire. Thankfully I was there at the time to put it out. So, it didn't' burn the whole business down. Now, just one long horrible year after buying this POS, it has decided that it is iced up (its not by the way) and needs to defrost all of the product in it. So many issues, such a crappy product, it is hard to express how bad it truly is. To sum up, over the course of one year, multiple parts: fell off, stopped working, caught fire, and malfunctioned. Resulting in: lost product, lost person hours, lost revenue, and near total loss of business (from machine catching on fire).We appreciate your review, James. We wish this Beverage-Air MMF72HC-5-B MarketMax 75 inch Black Glass Door Merchandiser Freezer - 68.5 Cu. Ft. would have worked out for you. Our Customer Solutions team will remain in contact with you about this.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register