Earn up to $988.20 back (98,820 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Holds 22 full size food pans
- Steam, convection, and combination cooking settings
- Touchscreen controls and display with removable core temperature probe
- Zero clearance design saves valuable space under hood and reduces ventilation costs
- PROrinse hand shower for water control
- Automatic cleaning system
- 2014 Kitchen Innovations Award recipient for progressively boosting efficiency and productivity
- Natural Gas, 208-240V, 1 Phase
Works WithView All Items
Alto-Shaam CTP10-20G N208-240/1 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 800 lb.
- 43 3/4 Inches
- 46 3/16 Inches
- 45 11/16 Inches
- 50 - 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 208/240 Volts
- 1 Kilowatt
- Control Type
- Door Type
- Demo Available
Made in America
- Full Sized Food Pan Capacity
- Full Sized Sheet Pan Capacity
- Gas Inlet Size
- 3/4 Inches
- Half Sized Sheet Pan Capacity
- Number of Decks
- Number of Doors
- 1 Door
- Pan Type
- Full Size Food Pans
Full Size Sheet Pans
Half Size Sheet Pans
- Power Type
- Natural Gas
- Full Size
- Steam Source
- Temperature Range
- 85 - 485 Degrees F
- Total BTU
- 133,000 BTU
- Water Inlet Size
- 3/4 Inches
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- What is the standard procedure for Alto-Shaam’s Factory Authorization install process?
- To ensure Alto-Shaam’s factory authorized installation and guarantee proper function, visit their website and fill out the warranty registration form and the factory-authorized installation process form to get started.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
Alto-Shaam CTP10-20G N208-240/1 Details
Cook a wide variety of food with the perfect cooking method using the Alto-Shaam CTC10-20G Combitherm Proformance natural gas boiler-free 22 pan combi oven! This combi oven features steam and convection cooking modes to accommodate nearly any food, while the combination setting lets you thoroughly cook food much faster than steam or convection alone.
To give you the best cooking performance possible, this combi oven is made according to Alto-Shaam's CT Proformance standards. The intuitive PROtouch touch-screen controls make it easy for you to adjust cooking conditions in your oven for up to twenty-two full size food pans filled with meats, vegetables, and more. The crystal clear readout can display messages in a variety of languages for clarity, while the on-board memory can store and organize hundreds of customizable recipes. A removable core temperature probe accurately relays the interior temperature, and the three power modes help conserve energy during your off hours. A moisture injection feature helps you keep a fine sheen and crust on baked goods, and for long-term cooking, the Delta-T feature lets you cook at lower temperatures for roasts. And thanks to its CombiClean PLUS automated cleaning system, you can be sure this oven will stay clean and sanitary.
This combi oven's exterior is made entirely of stainless steel to ensure long-lasting durability, and the CoolTouch3 triple pane window on the door gives you the full view of your food while keeping the interior properly insulated. The Zero Clearance system maximizes your floor space while protecting sensitive temperature components and controls, and with its adjustable stainless steel legs, you can be sure this unit is reliably stable. A 208-240V, 1 phase electrical connection is required for operation.
Left to Right: 43 3/4"
Front to Back: 46 3/16"
Height: 45 11/16"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Kitchen Innovations Award Winner
This item is a recipient of the Kitchen Innovations® Award. Given annually by the National Restaurant Association, this award recognizes items that have made a meaningful impact in the foodservice industry.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
3/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Alto-Shaam CTP10-20G N208-240/1
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register