10 Strawberry Street DECO-340GLD Deco 13" Gold Porcelain Charger Plate
$31.99/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 6 at a time due to manufacturer packaging.
- Great for showcasing and framing entrees
- Gold accents create an upscale feel
- Intricate pattern provides an eye-catching look that will instantly upgrade any setting
- Wide rim ensures easy transportation to and from the table
- Catches excess food, prevents spills, and protects tables while guests enjoy their meal
- Completes your table setting before food is even served
- Ideal for banquets and other upscale dining experiences
10 Strawberry Street
|10 Strawberry Street DECO-340GLD Specs|
|Top Diameter||13 Inches|
|Product Line||10 Strawberry Street Deco|
Customer questions about this product
- What’s the proper etiquette for using a charger plate at my table setting?
- When preparing the table for your dinner, occasion or event, you should place the charger plate where the entrée plate belongs in a proper table setting. There should only be one charger plate per place setting, and silverware should be positioned in the same way as it would if a charger plate was not present. Once it comes time to serve, soup bowls, salad plates or entrée dishes are presented to guests and set upon the charger plate.
- When is it appropriate to take the charger plate off the table during a meal service?
- Deciding when to clear your table of all charger plates depends on the type of venue you have. Some restaurants have charger plates solely for decoration, and they are removed before guests are served any food whatsoever. Traditionally, charger plates are used for presenting soups, salads or appetizers and are removed before the main entrée dish is served. However, many restaurants today leave charger plates at the table setting throughout the entire meal. Rule of thumb is that charger plates should always be removed from guests’ place settings before dessert is served!
- Is this charger plate food safe?
- No, this charger plate is intended for decorative use only.
10 Strawberry Street DECO-340GLD Details
Dress up your dining room with this 10 Strawberry Street DECO-340GLD Deco 13" gold porcelain charger plate! This durable charger plate is ideal for showcasing and framing entrees at catered events and fine dining restaurants. While its gold color creates an upscale feel, its intricate pattern provides a vintage, art deco look that will instantly upgrade any setting. Plus, the rim is wide to ensure easy transportation to and from the table. Simply place it under a dinner plate to catch excess food, prevent spills or messes, and protect your table while guests enjoy their meal.
By offering an extensive lineup of beautiful and innovative products, 10 Strawberry Street is the brand name to know and trust for anyone in the party rental, catering, or hospitality industries. Their stylish serving and display ware is crafted to add elegance and beauty to every table setting in your venue. With a multitude of offerings, 10 Strawberry Street strives to have something for everyone to enjoy.
Top Diameter: 13"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
10 Strawberry Street DECO-340GLD
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register