These are so great! I originally bought one and ended up getting a second one with how pleased I was. The size is deep enough to make for a good mini bundt and the nonstick quality is super great! I've made plenty of caramel apple cakes with NO sticking.
$20.93/EachShips free with Plus
- Great for small angel food cakes or bundt cakes at restaurants and catered events
- Creates up to six cakes at a time
- Ridged ends make it easy to hold and transport to and from the oven
- Made of durable steel; non-stick coating for easy food release and clean up
- 1 7/8" fluted sides produce neat, professional-looking pastries
|Wilton 191002755 Specs|
|Length||14 5/16 Inches|
|Width||9 3/4 Inches|
|Compartment Depth||1 7/8 Inches|
|Compartment Top Diameter||3 7/8 Inches|
|Capacity per Compartment||8 oz.|
|Number of Compartments||6 Compartments|
|Type|| Bundt Pans|
Mini Cake Pans
Customer questions about this product
- How does a dark pan affect the baking process?
- Darker pans absorb and radiate more heat than lighter pans, so they will bake your cakes and pizzas faster and produce darker edges / bottoms. When baking with a darker pan, it is recommended to reduce the oven temperature by 25 degrees Fahrenheit and check on your product 10 minutes early.
- How can I best maintain the non-stick qualities of this item?
- To prevent food from sticking to your non-stick surface, we recommend lightly coating it with oil, wiping off any excess with a soft cloth or napkin. Using sprays on non-stick coatings can actually cause food to stick more readily than using a fat or oil. Sprays can leave a glue-like coating, often missed during the cleaning process, which will begin to build up and cause foods to stick. Additionally, metal utensils and abrasive cleaners should not be used with non-stick surfaces to prevent scratching and damaging the coated surface.
- What is the difference between a bundt pan and a tube pan?
- Bundt pans are best used with high fat, heavy batters. They result in a visually appealing product with fluted sides and offer a classic look. Tube pans have smooth sides and typically a removable, flat bottom. Tube pans are traditionally used for angel food cakes.
Wilton 191002755 Details
Create culinary masterpieces with this Wilton 2105-445 Excelle Elite 6 mold fluted non-stick mini bundt cake pan! Whether you are creating personalized angel food cakes or your signature mini bundt cakes topped with chocolate sauce, this pan will help you get the job done. Arranged in three rows of two, you'll be able to efficiently produce six small cakes at a time. Plus, it has ridged ends, making it easy to hold and transport to and from the oven.
Made of durable steel, this pan has a non-stick coating that makes food release and clean up exceptionally easy. Its 1 7/8" fluted sides also produce neat and professional-looking pastries. An ideal addition to any restaurant, bakery, or catering kitchen, this pan is built to last and will allow you to easily bake delicious desserts for your customers.
Top Diameter: 3 7/8"
Depth: 1 7/8"
Capacity: 8 oz.
Length: 14 5/16"
Width: 9 3/4"
Capacity: 48 oz.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:cakes mini pan bundt great cake perfect bake nonstick pans
These bundt pans are perfect for my mini budnt cakes. However they see pretty costly. I need to purchase 3 more and I feel that they could have prices them a bit lower. Other than that they back evenly,
I love these mini bundt cake pans, I use them for my mini bundt cake bar at weddings. The pans allow the cakes to bake evenly and I they clean up pretty well.
The pan worked great! Just wished I had purchased a second one, so I didn't have to bake my 24 cakes separately. Highly recommend this product!
Absolutely a must for any bakery especially a Polish one around Easter time. We make 1000s of them and use this pan constantly. Easy to clean and the non stick is great!
This is the best mini bundt pan I have ever purchased! Over the years it still have its non-stick surface. I've had quite a few to compare to. This pan is a keeper!
Gotten one from the store. Ordering another to fulfill orders for the holidays A great hit. Like the size to make different cakes in each mole.
Wow this is great quality. I love the mini size and I use this for my pound cakes as individual servings. Nothing sticks to these and I haven't had any rust or warping issues.
These mini bunt cakes are amazing because they come out of the pans so easily I don't even have to spray the pan all I do is smack them upside down
6 mini bundt cakes of perfect proportions. Depending on the ingredients in your cakes that you place in each bundt, it may not be necessary to use cooking sprays on the pan.
This pan is fantastic, the cakes are super easy to remove and they look super fancy. I love to use it for spice cakes, apple cake and such, sprinkle with powder sugar and they look fabulous!
These make some really cute looking cakes when it is all said and done. We had to stop using this item because we switched a couple things on our menu, but without a doubt, this is a creative way to bake some individual cakes for customers.
Everything is better in mini version. This Wilton mini bundt cake pan is a great piece of equipment. The cakes bake nice and evenly and with a little oil spray, slide out perfectly. This is a fun addition to any pan collection.
Great item Received double of the item we did not order called to inform and asked for a discount to keep item and would rather send shipping label than offer discount.
This is yet another great pan. The mini cakes come out easily and detailed. Clean up is a breeze. I purposely covered the hole so I'd have a pocket for frosting and/or whatever else.
Mini bundt cakes come out beautiful in this pan. They never stick ( although I always spray a little bit) or burn. Have bought several of them.
This is overall a great mini bundt pan! I love making mini cakes so they are personal sized and this pan works great. Wilton brand is always the best!
I got this copy the popular bundt cake shop in town. We don't eat cakes often but this is good for portion control so everybody with have a minature cake that is the perfect size. Nonstick makes easy cake releasing.
I made carrot cup cakes with this pan , they look so nice and it did not stick just when I sprayed oil , , than u
This pan is a pretty good buy. It's made of a semi-durable metal, and for the price, it's a good deal. Perfect for individual portions
Perfect size! We make our famous Mini Breads and in this compact and bundt mold, it's all the rave! The nonstick surface makes baking easy as pie! ;)
This is a really nice mini bundt pan,it has a nice design and is non-stick. This pan is perfect to bake for parties or birthday cake.
This is a great pan to make small cakes or treats, . I have used this over and over again for mini apple cakes and rum cakes
THese are a perfect product for the personal cake servings for service. They are also great for doing a medley of different flavors of cakes.
This is perfect for miniature bundt cakes. Great for multiple products too, always come out uniform and the way I like! A must have for any kitchen!
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register