Matfer Bourgeat 345201 Exoglass 4" x 1 1/4" Non-Stick Plain-Edge Tartlet / Mini Cake Pan - 12/Pack
Other Available Styles:
- Natural non-stick coating makes greasing unnecessary
- Ideal for quiches, pastries, and tarts
- Long-lasting construction won't warp or deform over time
- Plain-edge sides for a crisp crust and great presentation
- Made of durable Exoglass composite material
Other Products from this Line
Matfer Bourgeat 345202 Exoglass 4 1/2" x 2 3/4" Non-Stick Fluted Oblong Tartlet / Quiche Pan - 12/Pack
plus $94.99 / Pack
Matfer Bourgeat 345151 Exoglass 4" x 1 1/4" Non-Stick Fluted Tartlet / Mini Cake Pan - 12/Pack
plus $92.49 / Pack
Matfer Bourgeat 345658 Exoglass 4" x 3/4" Fluted Non-Stick Tartlet / Quiche Mold - 12/Pack
plus $72.49 / Pack
Matfer Bourgeat 345659 Exoglass 4 5/16" x 3/4" Fluted Non-Stick Tartlet / Quiche Mold - 12/Pack
plus $82.49 / Pack
Matfer Bourgeat 345656 Exoglass 3 1/8" x 5/16" Fluted Non-Stick Tartlet / Quiche Mold - 12/Pack
plus $65.49 / Pack
Matfer Bourgeat 345657 Exoglass 3 1/2" x 5/8" Fluted Non-Stick Tartlet / Quiche Mold - 12/Pack
plus $68.99 / Pack
|Matfer Bourgeat 345201 Specs|
|Depth||1 1/4 Inches|
|Temperature Range||-4 - 482 Degrees F|
Mini Cake Pans
Customer questions about this product
- How can I best maintain the non-stick qualities of this item?
- To prevent food from sticking to your non-stick surface, we recommend lightly coating it with oil, wiping off any excess with a soft cloth or napkin. Using sprays on non-stick coatings can actually cause food to stick more readily than using a fat or oil. Sprays can leave a glue-like coating, often missed during the cleaning process, which will begin to build up and cause foods to stick. Additionally, metal utensils and abrasive cleaners should not be used with non-stick surfaces to prevent scratching and damaging the coated surface.
Matfer Bourgeat 345201 Details
Create culinary masterpieces using this Matfer Bourgeat 345201 Exoglass non-stick plain-edge tartlet / mini cake pan. Featuring a natural non-stick interior coating, this pan allows your staff to easily remove flaky quiches or tantalizing tarts from the mold without damaging the delicate crusts. This allows you to skip the messy greasing of the pan while providing the same results. Plus, it has a durable construction that gives the pan a long-lasting life, even in a commercial kitchen, while not bending or warping over time.
This pan provides the perfect vessel for baking mini cakes, tarts, or pastries and features smooth, plain sides for a crisp crust and great presentation.
Exoglass composite material is perfect for both savory and sweet creations. It's the ideal all-purpose product! It is long-lasting and it keeps it shape, even after extended use. Take it right from the freezer to the oven and never worry about it losing its form! Exoglass composite material offers extra heat-resistancy. Use it from -4 to 482 degrees Fahrenheit. The natural non-stick properties make for easy removal and in most cases, no greasing is necessary! However, for added flavor and color of dough, grease the pan before use.
Depth: 1 1/4"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
This item can withstand low temperature applications and is safe for freezer storage.
People Talk About:individual great desserts deep cobblers coating cleaning cakes breeze baking
These individual deep quiche pans are great for prepping, storing, and baking desserts such as apple tart tatin, cobblers, and cakes. The non stick coating makes cleaning them a breeze
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register