Fat Daddio's PSF-83 ProSeries 8" x 3" Anodized Aluminum Springform Cake Pan
$10.61/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Anodized aluminum material is durable and more versatile than comparable bakeware
- Heats quickly and evenly, then cools quickly to prevent over-baking and dry cakes
- Anodizing process delivers a safe pan that won't chip, peel, rust, or flake (PFTE / PFOA free)
- Built bakery tough- durable 18-gauge construction allows for long-lasting use
- Perfect for cheesecakes and ice cream cakes
When the springform pan is removed from the oven, the top lifts off quickly and easily to expose the perfectly formed cake or dessert layer! Use Fat Daddio’s variety of springform pan sizes to create perfect cake layers for a captivating presentation. For enhanced baking performance, choose Fat Daddio’s ProSeries anodized aluminum bakeware.
Check out the video for a glimpse of Fat Daddio's expertly designed ProSeries springform cake pans, ideal for getting those delicate cake and dessert layers just right!
|Fat Daddio's PSF-83 Specs|
|Top Diameter||8 Inches|
Silver Anodized Aluminum
|Maximum Temperature||550 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I clean this pan in the dishwasher?
- Hand washing your anodized aluminum bakeware is recommended. A majority of commercial dish washing detergents contain harsh chemicals and phosphates that can discolor the surface of the pan. The same may be caused by bleach, oven cleaners, and other caustic cleaning agents. Avoid the use of aggressive chemicals to maintain the beauty of your Fat Daddio's anodized aluminum bakeware. Refer to the Care Instructions resource provided for recommended cleaning methods.
- What is the benefit of anodized aluminum bakeware?
- Aluminum bakeware itself is ideal for baking delicate desserts due to its heat-reflective properties. Because it does not absorb heat, it quickly reaches baking temperature and cools more quickly than other materials like steel. Anodizing takes aluminum bakeware a step further, effectively sealing the porous surface of aluminum, creating a non-reactive surface that increases the versatility of the pan and prevents the absorption of fat, sugar, oil, and cleaning agents. Anodizing is a safe and durable non-coating that does not contain any harmful components and protects against chipping, flaking, peeling, and rusting to ensure the longevity of the bakeware.
Fat Daddio's PSF-83 Details
Create your signature wedding, birthday, and holiday cakes with this durable Fat Daddio's PSF-83 ProSeries 8" x 3" anodized aluminum springform cake pan. Made of sturdy 18-gauge anodized aluminum, this pan is built to withstand daily use in your commercial establishment. By reflecting heat, rather than absorbing heat, ProSeries cake pans reach baking temperatures quickly. Even heating allows for the best possible rise and once out of the oven, they cool quickly to prevent over-baking and drying out of the cake. With this Fat Daddio's cake pan, you will get consistent perfectly baked cakes every time!
Anodized aluminum delivers exceptional performance and consistent results so you can bake with confidence. Anodizing is not a chemical coating, but a process that helps resist abrasions and ensures that no rust, peels, or flakes will contaminate your food. The anodized process seals the natural pores of the aluminum, creating a safer baking surface with no chemical coatings. Unlike conventional aluminum or steel bakeware which may react poorly with acidic foods, the non-reactive surface of anodized aluminum makes it compatible with a wider variety of recipes including those with citrus or tomato-based ingredients. The pedestal-style base and springform design both work to ensure the simple and safe removal of even your most delicate desserts. Unlike cake pans with just a removable bottom, springform pans can be left on your baked goods until just before they are ready to serve. Then a simple flip of the latch will release the pan for an effortless, flawless presentation every time. Whether you're making a special cheesecake topped with fresh fruit, streusel, or ice cream cake, this pan is the optimal choice for bringing your sweet visions to life.
When it comes to creating the perfect assortment of baked goods, Fat Daddio's offers a wide variety of options for all of your baking needs. Since 1968, Fat Daddio's has been family-owned and operated, and they have focused on incorporating versatile designs in all their bakeware. Put Fat Daddio's brand in your kitchen, and experience the difference and durability.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
This item can withstand low temperature applications and is safe for freezer storage.
Resources and Downloads for
Fat Daddio's PSF-83
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:Thee springform satisfied purchase pans market Level game Cheesecake Best
I must say I'm very satisfied With my purchase, These springform pans are Thee Best on the market... You guys wont regret it, Take ur Cheesecake game to the next Level..
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register