Other Available Sizes:
- 14-gauge 3004 aluminum construction
- Fast heating
- Even heat distribution for consistency
- Coved corners for maximum product retrieval
- Light weight yet durable design
- Perfect for roasting proteins or baking up desserts
- Drop handles adjust easily for carrying or storage
Bring durability to your kitchen with this Vollrath Wear-Ever 68369 8.125 qt. bake and roast pan.
Perfect for preparing poultry, beef, and pork, this bake and roast pan is a versatile addition to your kitchen. You can even roast vegetables or bake decadent cakes and cobblers. As a part of the Vollrath Wear-Ever line, this pan is built to last!
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Thanks to its 8.125 qt. capacity and 18 9/16" x 12 9/16" x 2 1/8" rectangular shape, this aluminum baking pan is large enough to roast chicken with vegetables or make a large batch of cinnamon rolls.
Made of durable, 14-gauge, 3004 aluminum, this pan is dent- and impact-resistant. The aluminum material acts as an excellent heat conductor to heat quickly and evenly. Especially important when baking delicate desserts or roasting meat, this pan ensures consistent, uniform baking.
Welded Loop Handles
Solid welded handles offer easy transport and durability. Plus, the convenient drop design ensures the handles lift and lower for easy cleaning and storage.
The natural finish and coved corners make this pan easy to clean so you can wash it quickly and efficiently throughout service.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
- Length:18 9/16 Inches
- Width:12 9/16 Inches
- Depth:2 1/8 Inches
- Capacity:8.125 qt.
- Gauge:14 Gauge
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVollrath 68366 Wear-Ever 11.25 Qt. Aluminum Roasting Pan with Handles - 19 3/4" x 10 7/8" x 3 5/8"
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVollrath 68367 Wear-Ever 17.25 Qt. Aluminum Roasting Pan with Handles - 20" x 11 1/8" x 5 1/2"
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVollrath 69014 1.5 Qt. Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVollrath 9003 Wear-Ever Full Size 19 Gauge 18" x 26" Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pan
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVollrath 69030 3 Qt. Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsVollrath 47974 14 Qt. Stainless Steel Colander with Base and Handles
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars12 Cup 3.5 oz. Non-Stick Carbon Steel Muffin / Cupcake Pan - 10 3/4" x 14"
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCambro RFS2148 2 Qt. Round White Food Storage Container
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVollrath 68090 Wear-Ever 11 1/4" x 1 1/4" Natural Finish 18 Gauge Aluminum Pie Pan
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register