Vollrath 68701 Wear-Ever Classic Select 120 Qt. Heavy Duty Aluminum Stock Pot with Faucet
Other Available Sizes:
- 120 qt. capacity
- Heavy gauge impact resistant 3004 aluminum
- Integrated faucet for easy serving
- Double-thick rims and bottoms to resist denting
- Smooth surface for easy cleaning
- Tall, narrow profile that preserves liquids longer and maximizes flavor
- Solid welded aluminum handles provide long-lasting durability
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Top Diameter||20 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Material||Heavy Weight Aluminum|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
Perfect for preparing and serving stocks, soups, and liquids, this 120 qt. Vollrath Wear-Ever Classic Select 68701 aluminum stock pot with faucet has the ability to revolutionize your food service operation. A tall and narrow shape allows liquids to bubble up through the food for superior flavor infusion, while the integrated faucet allows your customers to be served with incredible ease.
Constructed of heavy gauge, impact-resistant 3004 aluminum with spot-welded handles for sturdiness, this stock pot is durably designed specifically for commercial kitchen use and ensures safe operation for your kitchen employees. Its smooth surface also allows for quick and easy interior cleaning between uses. Featuring a double-thick bottom that prevents denting, and an aluminum makeup, this heavy duty sauce pot has excellent heat conduction, heating evenly and eliminating hot spots. In addition, a double-thick top stands up to tough knocks.
Top Diameter: 20"
Capacity: 120 qts.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
People Talk About:tea strain pot piece needed much faucet easier container bulk
I actually needed this pot to make bulk amounts of loose tea, with the faucet piece, it was much easier to strain the tea into a another container leaving the loose tea behind.
Luciana T. Posted on 03/08/2014
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register