Vollrath 5228 Wear-Ever Heavy Duty 1/8 Size Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pan 16 Gauge 6 1/2" x 9 1/2" Curled Rim, No Wire
$4.30/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Doubles as both a baking sheet and a meal serving tray
- Great for baking cookies, pastries, and small desserts
- Can be used to cook and broil food
- Concave bottom flattens in the oven for even heat distribution and browning
- Thick, impact-resistant 16 gauge construction ensures optimal strength and durability
- Curled edges prevent products from sliding off
- Smooth, natural surface is easy to clean and maintain
- Inverted, tapered design ensures easy stacking with multiple pans
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Vollrath 5228 Specs|
|Length||9 1/2 Inches|
|Width||6 1/2 Inches|
|Edge Style||No Wire / Curled Rim|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best/easiest way to remove carbon buildup from sheet pans?
- Our resident chemical expert recommended the following product to remove carbon buildup:
Noble Chemical 1 Gallon Knockout Liquid Heavy Duty Oven & Grill Degreaser & Carbon Remover - 4/Case
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
Vollrath 5228 Details
Doubling as both a baking sheet and a meal serving tray, this Vollrath 5228 Wear-Ever 6 1/2" x 9 1/2" aluminum bun / sheet pan is a great addition to bakeries, restaurants and cafes! Not only can you use it to bake cookies, pastries, and small desserts, you can cook and broil food with it as well. While its concave bottom flattens in the oven for even heat distribution and browning, its thick, impact-resistant 16 gauge construction ensures optimal strength and durability.
With its handy 1/8 size, this pan is perfect for serving an entree and side all on one surface. Its curled edges prevent products from sliding off and make it easy to hold when transporting to and from the oven. It's also simple to clean and store thanks to its smooth, natural surface and inverted, tapered design. An ideal addition to any kitchen, this pan combines convenience and versatility to ensure quality, long-lasting use!
Length: 9 1/2"
Width: 6 1/2"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
People Talk About:pan sheet great pans quality smaller baking small Vollrath cleanup
This is the best pan to make nachos on! Simply layer your chips, cheese, bacon, meat, onions and tomato and put in the oven. Serve right on the pan!
The Vollrath 5228 is a mini sheet pan that you will fall in love with. Its a well made thick gauge aluminum from a quality manufacturer, Vollrath, which I always trust to deliver quality products. Its small size is perfect for a variety of tasks in which a quarter sheet pan is just too big. The 1/8 sheet pan is perfect for roasting veggies for a single plate/meal, reheating slices of pie, etc. They also are great for organizing, mis-en-place, and general kitchen prep work. This size sheet pan will add versatility to your kitchen toolkit.
This pan works great for small jobs, especially ones that are more liquid in nature. It works exceptionally great broiling steak to contain the juices with it’s high sturdy sides. The pan is super strong and can not be bent in my hands making it feel like it will last for a long time!
These are the best quality sheet pans. You get even heat with these pans. Therefore, you get much more even Browning. Clean up is a breeze. You won't be disappointed with these sheet pans.
I got this pan to use with a rack so that I could combine my baking and cooling in one step. Vollrath brands are so affordable and the line is so versatile that they carry everything for our baking needs.
I love coupling this pan with a small cooling rack when baking a single piece of chicken or two smaller pieces. Great construction and easy cleanup!
The tray is smaller than I anticipated and I cannot use, but is great quality. If the tray came a little bigger I would definitely use this product!
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register