Universal UNV35851 5" x 8" Narrow Rule Gray Perforated Note Pad - 12/Pack
Customers Also Viewed
- Includes high-quality free-sheet paper
- Use attractive gray color as part of color-coded system
- Paper contrasts dark ink for easy-to-read writing
- Perforated pages designed for easy tearing
- Sturdy back for easy writing even when standing
- Narrow rule ideal for smaller handwriting
Other Products from this Line
|Universal UNV35851 Specs|
|Cover Type||No Cover|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Holes||None|
|Number of Pages||50|
|Size||5" x 8"|
|Usage||Note Pads & Note Taking|
Customer questions about this product
- What types of ruled paper are there?
- The most commonly used ruled papers include wide, college, narrow, quadrille, Gregg, and Pitman ruled. Wide, or legal, ruled paper features a larger 11/32" space between horizontal lines on a sheet. Typically, wide ruled paper is preferred by users with larger handwriting, as well as in schools with younger children. Both college, or medium, and narrow ruled paper have a smaller space between lines. College rule paper has a 9/32" space, which allows for more lines on a page, and is often preferred by users with smaller handwriting. Similarly, narrow rule paper has a 1/4" space between lines.
Quadrille ruled paper is used for graphing and drawing. It features both horizontal and vertical lines evenly space across the page, creating a sheet of same-sized squares. Gregg ruled paper has historically been used for shorthand writing. It has 11/32" space between lines, and features a single margin line down the middle of the sheet. Pitman ruled paper is also used for shorthand writing, but it has 1/2" space between lines in addition to the single margin line down the middle of the sheet.
Universal UNV35851 Details
Take notes with ease thanks to this Universal UNV35851 5" x 8" narrow rule gray perforated note pad! Great for offices and professional settings, this writing pad features 50 pages of high-quality, free-sheet narrow rule paper. Its sturdy back allows for easy writing, even while standing.
The attractive gray-colored paper is great for personalizing and integrating into a color-coded system. Plus, it's light enough to contrast dark-colored ink for easy-to-read writing. Its narrow ruled lines are ideal for smaller handwriting and allow for more lines on a page. For added ease, each sheet is perforated along the top for easy tearing without accidental rips.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register