- White paper makes all ink colors stand out
- Durable, rigid hardcover
- Legal rule for easy note taking
- Perforated pages tear out easily
Other Products from this Line
- Black n' Red K66652 11" x 8 1/2" Black Legal Rule 1 Subject Twinwire Poly Cover Notebook - 70 Sheets
- Black n' Red C67009 8 1/4" x 5 7/8" Black Legal Rule 1 Subject Twinwire Poly Cover Notebook - 70 Sheets
- Black n' Red E67008 11 3/4" x 8 1/4" Black Legal Rule 1 Subject Twinwire Poly Cover Notebook - 70 Sheets
Black n' Red JDKL67000 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 0.68 lb.
- 8 1/4 Inches
- 5 7/8 Inches
- Binding Location
- Cover Color
- Number of Holes
- Number of Pages
- With Perforations
- Wide / Legal Ruled
- 1 Subject Notebooks
Customer questions about this product
- What types of ruled paper are there?
- The most commonly used ruled papers include wide, college, narrow, quadrille, Gregg, and Pitman ruled. Wide, or legal, ruled paper features a larger 11/32" space between horizontal lines on a sheet. Typically, wide ruled paper is preferred by users with larger handwriting, as well as in schools with younger children. Both college, or medium, and narrow ruled paper have a smaller space between lines. College rule paper has a 9/32" space, which allows for more lines on a page, and is often preferred by users with smaller handwriting. Similarly, narrow rule paper has a 1/4" space between lines.
Quadrille ruled paper is used for graphing and drawing. It features both horizontal and vertical lines evenly space across the page, creating a sheet of same-sized squares. Gregg ruled paper has historically been used for shorthand writing. It has 11/32" space between lines, and features a single margin line down the middle of the sheet. Pitman ruled paper is also used for shorthand writing, but it has 1/2" space between lines in addition to the single margin line down the middle of the sheet.
Black n' Red JDKL67000 Details
Keep your notes organized with this Black n' Red L67000 8 1/4" x 5 7/8" 1 subject twinwire hardcover notebook. Great for offices and professional settings, this notebook features 70 sheets of high-quality, legal rule paper. It's held together by a twinwire binding that enables the book to lay completely flat.
The pages are made with Optik high white paper for clear notes and less ink bleed. This notebook features a laminated hardcover that wipes clean quickly and easily. The pages are micro-perforated to tear out cleanly and easily.
Length: 8 1/4"
Width: 5 7/8"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register