Cambridge 59880 8 1/2" x 11" Legal Rule Canary Wirebound Note Pad
- Spiral wire binding makes book easy to open and close
- Heavy-duty cardboard cover provides a hard surface for writing
- Canary-colored 8 1/2" x 11" sheets
- Paper contrasts dark ink for easy-to-read writing
- Perforated pages designed for easy tearing
- Legal rule ideal for larger handwriting
|Cambridge MEA59880 Specs|
|Width||8 1/2 Inches|
|Number of Holes||None|
|Number of Pages||70|
|Ruling||Wide / Legal Ruled|
|Size||8 1/2" x 11"|
Customer questions about this product
- What types of ruled paper are there?
- The most commonly used ruled papers include wide, college, narrow, quadrille, Gregg, and Pitman ruled. Wide, or legal, ruled paper features a larger 11/32" space between horizontal lines on a sheet. Typically, wide ruled paper is preferred by users with larger handwriting, as well as in schools with younger children. Both college, or medium, and narrow ruled paper have a smaller space between lines. College rule paper has a 9/32" space, which allows for more lines on a page, and is often preferred by users with smaller handwriting. Similarly, narrow rule paper has a 1/4" space between lines.
Quadrille ruled paper is used for graphing and drawing. It features both horizontal and vertical lines evenly space across the page, creating a sheet of same-sized squares. Gregg ruled paper has historically been used for shorthand writing. It has 11/32" space between lines, and features a single margin line down the middle of the sheet. Pitman ruled paper is also used for shorthand writing, but it has 1/2" space between lines in addition to the single margin line down the middle of the sheet.
Cambridge MEA59880 Details
Take notes with ease thanks to this Cambridge 59880 8 1/2" x 11" legal rule canary wirebound note pad! Great for offices and professional settings, this writing pad features 70 pages of legal rule paper. Its sturdy back allows for easy writing, even while standing.
The canary-colored paper contrasts pencil strokes and dark ink for easy-to-read writing. This book features a spiral wire binding along the top to keep your pages turning easily. For added ease, each sheet is perforated along the top for easy tearing without accidental rips.
Width: 8 1/2"
People Talk About:binding nice pages rule quality perforation paper notepad note legal
This is a very nice notepad. The wire binding as strong and the pages have a perforation at the top making it easy to tear them out
This legal rule canary wirebound note pad is really bright, the pages are quite big so you can really write a lot, and the quality of the paper and binding is very nice.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register