Cambridge Limited 06100 8 1/2" x 11" Black Linen Legal Rule Hardbound Notebook with Pocket, Letter - 96 Sheets
- Hard cover is extra-stiff for easy writing
- Two-sided pocket great for storing loose leaf papers
- Durable black double-wire binding
- Perforated pages designed for easy tearing
- Tabbed label sheets included
- Standard letter size 8 1/2" x 11" paper
- Legal rule
Other Products from this Line
Cambridge 06096 8" x 5" Black Linen Side Bound Guided Business Notebook with QuickNotes - 80 Sheets
$6.09 / Each
Cambridge 06062 Black Linen Legal Rule Side Bound Meeting Notebook, Letter - 80 Sheets
$6.79 / Each
Cambridge 06066 Black Linen Side Bound Guided Business Notebook with QuickNotes, Letter - 80 Sheets
$6.29 / Each
Cambridge 06074 8" x 5" Black Linen Legal Rule Side Bound Meeting Notebook - 80 Sheets
$4.99 / Each
Cambridge 06064 Black Linen Action Planner Side Bound Guided Business Notebook, Letter - 80 Sheets
$6.39 / Each
Cambridge 06090 8 1/2" x 11" Black Linen Legal Rule Top Bound Meeting Notebook, Letter - 96 Sheets
$7.89 / Each
Cambridge 06672 9 1/2" x 6 5/8" Black Linen Legal Rule Side Bound Meeting Notebook - 80 Sheets
$5.69 / Each
|Cambridge Limited MEA06100 Specs|
|Width||8 1/2 Inches|
|Number of Holes||None|
|Number of Pages||80|
|Ruling||Wide / Legal Ruled|
Customer questions about this product
- What types of ruled paper are there?
- The most commonly used ruled papers include wide, college, narrow, quadrille, Gregg, and Pitman ruled. Wide, or legal, ruled paper features a larger 11/32" space between horizontal lines on a sheet. Typically, wide ruled paper is preferred by users with larger handwriting, as well as in schools with younger children. Both college, or medium, and narrow ruled paper have a smaller space between lines. College rule paper has a 9/32" space, which allows for more lines on a page, and is often preferred by users with smaller handwriting. Similarly, narrow rule paper has a 1/4" space between lines.
Quadrille ruled paper is used for graphing and drawing. It features both horizontal and vertical lines evenly space across the page, creating a sheet of same-sized squares. Gregg ruled paper has historically been used for shorthand writing. It has 11/32" space between lines, and features a single margin line down the middle of the sheet. Pitman ruled paper is also used for shorthand writing, but it has 1/2" space between lines in addition to the single margin line down the middle of the sheet.
Cambridge Limited MEA06100 Details
Keep your important information protected with this Cambridge Limited 06100 8 1/2" x 11" black linen legal rule hardbound notebook with pocket! Great for offices and professional establishments, this notebook features 96 pages of premium, legal rule paper. It's held together by durable black double-wire binding, which ensures your pages won't fall out or come loose.
The hard cover featured on this notebook is extra stiff for easy writing, even when standing. The perforated paper makes pages easy to remove without accidental tearing or ripping. Plus, this notebook includes tabbed label sheets ideal for organization or archival purposes.
While supplies last!
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register