$5,872.91/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $176.19 back (17,619 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Attractive, sleek design with a curved glass front
- Low profile design enhances product visibility making it perfect for children
- Interior LED lighting illuminates product for an optimal display
- Special condenser design keeps it clean, prevents tarnishing, and reduces maintenance
- Features removable, magnetic frost shields that prevent frost buildup
- Cold wall system keeps a consistent temperature throughout the cabinet
- Comes with an ABS plastic can holder per rack to keep ice cream containers in place
- Environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant
Turbo Air Refrigeration TIDC-26G-N Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 285 lb.
- 26 Inches
- 26 1/8 Inches
- 51 Inches
- 1.9 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- Cabinet Type
- 5.2 cu. ft.
- Compressor Location
- Bottom Mounted
- Container Display Capacity
- 4 Cans
- Door Style
- Door Type
- Low Profile Design
- Front Style
- 1/3 HP
- Number of Doors
- 1 Door
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Refrigerant Type
- Temperature Range
- -10 - 8 Degrees F
- Total Container Capacity
- 4 Cans
- Dipping Cabinets
Customer questions about this product
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
- How do I know which Turbo Air unit I will receive?
- Depending on your location, you may receive a model slightly different from what is shown, and specs may vary. For example, you may see “N” or “N6” at the end of the model number. To confirm which unit you will receive, please contact one of our customer solutions specialists.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program.
Turbo Air Refrigeration TIDC-26G-N Details
Creating a great presentation and serving quality ice cream has never been easier than with the Turbo Air TIDC-26G-N green 26" 5.19 cu. ft. ice cream freezer dipping cabinet! The unit's attractive lime green color creates an eye-catching focal point in your establishment, while the curved glass front has a low viewing height of 31" to create greater visibility and even allow children to pick out their own flavors easily. Plus, an array of energy saving features make this cabinet a great choice for ice cream shops, restaurants, and more!
Thanks to its ample capacity, this freezer can hold four 3 gallon cans of ice cream. Each rack comes with an ABS plastic can holder to keep the gallons in place as employees scoop up delicious ice cream for customers. The cold wall temperature system also allows for even temperature control throughout the entire cabinet, so that your ice cream is easy to scoop from the top of the gallon to its bottom.
Equipped with a 1/3 hp compressor that runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. Tthis unit operates efficiently and is perfect for your commercial business. Plus, it comes with a night cover for the case opening in order to conserve energy. Inside LED bulbs generate less heat in the cabinet, all while illuminating your product for better visibility. Its condenser is also coated and designed to prevent tarnishing and require less cleaning, saving you maintenance costs. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 26 1/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration TIDC-26G-N
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register