Earn up to $185.97 back (18,597 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Holds up to (4) 3 gallon ice cream tubs; low profile design offers easier visibility for children
- Rear air intake & discharge allows for full front of cabinet graphics
- Curved glass front shows off your ice cream flavors
- Uses eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant; cold wall evaporator and low maintenance condenser coil
- Maintains a consistent -5 to 5 degrees; 3/5 hp, 115V
Other Products from this Line
|Master-Bilt DD-26LCG Specs|
|Shipping Weight||264 lb.|
|Width||27 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||27 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||3.5 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Container Display Capacity||4 Cans|
|Features||Low Profile Design|
|Number of Doors||1 Doors|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||-5 - 5 Degrees F|
|Total Container Capacity||4 Cans|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Master-Bilt DD-26LCG Details
With its low set, curved glass design, this Master-Bilt DD-26LCG low profile curved glass ice cream dipping cabinet gives customers an exceptional view of your ice cream flavor selection! This dipping cabinet's top section holds up to (4) 3 gallon tubs of ice cream on display, and since it has a lower profile design it is great for offering children a clear view of your frozen treats.
Brilliant, energy efficient interior LED lights enhance product visibility and make it easy for your staff to scoop and serve orders quickly. Plus, the curved glass front lets you show off your homemade ice cream. The rear air intake and discharge means that the front of your dipping cabinet is free for merchandising graphics. A painted steel interior and floor drain with garden hose connection make cleaning and sanitizing the dipping cabinet quick and easy.
This unit uses eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. This dipping cabinet maintains a consistent -5 to 5 degrees Fahrenheit temperature range thanks to its powerful 3/5 hp compressor and cold wall evaporator coil. For easier maintenance, this unit features a low maintenance condenser coil. Plus, the side compartment grille improves access for service and cleaning. This ice cream dipping cabinet requires a 115V electrical connection.
Width: 27 1/4"
Depth: 27 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register