Earn up to $157.17 back (15,717 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Holds up to (4) 3 gallon ice cream tubs
- Hinged acrylic dipping compartment lid with full length handle
- Rear air intake & discharge allows for full front of cabinet graphics
- Low profile design enhances product visibility making it perfect for children
- Master-Bilt A060-20400 10" Dipper Well and Faucet Set with Installation Kit
- Master-Bilt A059-11250 Frost Shield for DD-26L Ice Cream Dipping Cabinets
- Nemco 77316-10A 10 3/8" Ice Cream Dipper Well and Faucet Set
- Master-Bilt A062-20225 Flavor Tag for DD Series Ice Cream Dipping Cabinets
- 2" Swivel Casters with Frames for Master-Bilt Dipping Cabinets - 4/Set
- Master-Bilt A059-20301 Can Holders for DD-26 Series Ice Cream Dipping Cabinets
- Master-Bilt 44-00984 Clear Can Cover
- Master-Bilt 44-01084 White Can Cover
|Master-Bilt DD-26L Specs|
|Shipping Weight||300 lb.|
|Width||27 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||27 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||3.5 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Container Display Capacity||4 Cans|
|Features|| Low Profile Design|
Made in America
|Number of Doors||1 Doors|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||5 Degrees F|
|Total Container Capacity||4 Cans|
Master-Bilt DD-26L Details
The low glass Master Bilt DD 26L ice cream dipping cabinet holds 4 standard 3 gallon ice cream cans for effective merchandising and dipping! The low glass design makes your ice cream even more visible than in standard dipping cabinets, to further tempt prospective customers! Brilliant fluorescent lighting and an attractive tempered curved glass viewing window ensure that your delicious ice cream looks its best.
This low glass ice cream dipping cabinet features 2 1/4" of foamed-in-place urethane insulation, plus a cold wall evaporator design and a 1/3 hp compressor that maintains internal temperatures between -5 and 5 degrees Fahrenheit. Its stainless steel serving deck, heavy duty epoxy-coated wire can support racks and an integrated drain with a garden hose connection ensure years of dependable service and easy cleaning.
The Master-Bilt DD26L low glass ice cream dipping cabinet requires a 115V electrical connection.
27 1/4"W x 27 1/2"D x 50"H
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register