Beverage-Air BDC-HC-12 Hydrocarbon Series 68" Ice Cream Dipping Cabinet
- Holds up to (12) 3 gallon ice cream containers
- Storage for (10) 3 gallon ice cream containers on lower level
- Maintains temperatures between -10 and 8 degrees Fahrenheit
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 1/3 hp, 115V
You May Also Need
Beverage-Air 00C31-055A 6" Seismic Legs for Refrigeration Units - 4/Set
$177.99 / Set
Nemco 77316-10A 10 3/8" Ice Cream Dipper Well and Faucet Set
plus $133.65 / Each
Regency 11" Ice Cream Dipper Well and Faucet Set
plus $89.99 / Each
|Beverage-Air BDC-HC-12 Specs|
|Length||68 1/4 Inches|
|Width||26 3/8 Inches|
|Capacity||20.9 cu. ft.|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a,or R-513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air BDC-HC-12 Details
Keep your hottest-selling ice cream flavors cool and ready to serve with this Beverage-Air BDC-HC-12 Hydrocarbon Series ice cream dipping cabinet! It features 6 heavy-duty PVC-coated wire support racks that allow you to display up to (12) 3 gallon ice cream tubs at a time, while its low-E tempered sliding glass lids and Lexan sneeze guard keep product sanitary and maximize energy efficiency. A spacious, 20.9 cu. ft. storage area is below the display area and is capable of holding up to 10 additional 3 gallon ice cream containers. This makes it easy to change out empty tubs quickly and efficiently throughout the day. After hours, use the built-in locks to secure the lids, and protect your supplies overnight.
This model is engineered to withstand the demands of a commercial environment. It's built with a high-impact ABS top frame, a galvanized metal exterior with a powder-coated, painted surface, and a sturdy, easy-to-clean painted steel interior. It even features a set of 2" heavy-duty casters to make the unit easy to roll aside for cleaning and service, as well as a convenient drain plug.
A powerful cold wall refrigeration system with maintenance-free condenser helps maintain cabinet temperatures between -10 and 8 degrees Fahrenheit. The robust 1/3 hp system circulates R290 refrigerant, which has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3. The full electronic control makes the cabinet easy to adjust and monitor throughout the day. It requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Left to Right: 68 1/4"
Front to Back: 26 3/8"
Capacity: 20.9 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register