- ADA Compliant
- Lead free compliant
- T&S EC-EASYWIRE4CC 4' Connector Cable for T&S Chekpoint Electronic Faucets
- T&S EC-EASYWIRE5EXT 5' Extension Cable for T&S ChekPoint Electronic Faucets
- T&S EC-EASYWIRE Plug-In Transformer for T&S ChekPoint Electronic Faucets
- Rayovac ALAA-8J Ultra Pro Industrial AA Alkaline Batteries - 8/Pack
- Rayovac 815-4TFUSK Fusion AA Advanced Alkaline Batteries - 4/Pack
|T&S Brass and Bronze Works EC-3106 Specs|
|Spout Length||4 1/4 Inches|
|Faucet Centers|| 1 Mounting Hole|
Flex Inlets Included
|Flow Rate||2.2 GPM|
|Maximum Water Temperature||140 Degrees F|
|Mounting Style||Deck Mounted|
Customer questions about this product
- What measurements do I need to install a faucet?
- When installing a faucet, these are some of the most common measurements you’ll need:
Faucet Centers: If your faucet has a base with 2 inlets, measure the distance from the center of one inlet to the center of the other. This number must match the spacing of your building’s water lines (adjustable centers will help with the spacing). If mounting through the backsplash on a sink, the center measurement must also fit within the pre-drilled mounting holes.
Flex Hoses: If your faucet has flex hoses make sure that they will reach your building’s water lines.
Spout length: Make sure that the faucet spout will fit comfortably over your sink bowl and not extend too far / not far enough. If you plan to use a swing spout over a multi-bowl sink, make sure it will reach all of the bowls.
- Does this item have any additional agency approvals and certifications?
- There are a wide range of regulations that govern plumbing code! We attempt to list any current certification marks with an official logo on the product page for your convenience. However, additional approvals, codes, and standards this product adheres to may be listed on the product specsheet.
T&S Brass and Bronze Works EC-3106 Details
This ADA Compliant T&S EC-3106 ChekPoint chrome plated brass single hole deck mounted electronic sensor faucet is ideal for hand washing sinks, bar sinks, and lavatory sinks where hands free operation is crucial.
Its cast spout comes complete with a 2.2 GPM vandal-resist aerator and a 3 5/8" x 4 3/16" x 2" deep water resistant control module box with internal flow control setting switches, that is AC or DC operated with (4) AA batteries. Supply stops sold separately.
This item meets the criteria established by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), helping make your restaurant more accessible to people with disabilities.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
This item is designed for hands-free use, which reduces the risk of cross-contamination and prevents germs from spreading.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register