$338.99/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $10.17 back (1,017 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Hands-free design reduces the risk of germs spreading
- 5 11/16" long x 11 9/16" tall gooseneck spout
- 2.2 GPM aerator
- 1 mounting hole, single inlet
- Control box, mixing valve, and (3) supply hoses to connect faucet and water lines
T&S Brass and Bronze Works 5EF-1D-DG Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 6.5 lb.
- Spout Length
- 5 11/16 Inches
- Spout Height
- 11 9/16 Inches
- Faucet Centers
- ADA Compliant
Flex Inlets Included
- Maximum Water Temperature
- 140 Degrees F
- Mounting Holes Required
- 1 Mounting Hole
- Mounting Style
- Deck Mounted
- Spout Type
- Touchless Faucets
Customer questions about this product
- What measurements do I need to install a faucet?
- When installing a faucet, these are some of the most common measurements you’ll need:
Faucet Centers: If your faucet has a base with 2 inlets, measure the distance from the center of one inlet to the center of the other. This number must match the spacing of your building’s water lines (adjustable centers will help with the spacing). If mounting through the backsplash on a sink, the center measurement must also fit within the pre-drilled mounting holes.
Flex Hoses: If your faucet has flex hoses make sure that they will reach your building’s water lines.
Spout length: Make sure that the faucet spout will fit comfortably over your sink bowl and not extend too far / not far enough. If you plan to use a swing spout over a multi-bowl sink, make sure it will reach all of the bowls.
- Does this item have any additional agency approvals and certifications?
- There are a wide range of regulations that govern plumbing code! We attempt to list any current certification marks with an official logo on the product page for your convenience. However, additional approvals, codes, and standards this product adheres to may be listed on the product specsheet.
T&S Brass and Bronze Works 5EF-1D-DG Details
This ADA Compliant Equip by T&S 5EF-1D-DG electronic deck mounted gooseneck faucet is ideal for hand washing sinks. Its electronic sensor will help you save water and also helps reduce cross-contamination because you don't have to touch anything to turn it on!
The electronic control module features a battery backup (4 AA batteries sold separately). The total height of the faucet is 11 9/16", and its spout extends 5 11/16" from the center line.
This item meets the criteria established by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), helping make your restaurant more accessible to people with disabilities.
This item is designed for hands-free use, which reduces the risk of cross-contamination and prevents germs from spreading.
NSF/ANSI/CAN 61 (Certified by CSA)
This item is certified by CSA to meet the drinking water system component standards for Canada and the United States outlined in NSF/ANSI/CAN 61.
NSF/ANSI/CAN 372 (Certified by CSA)
This item is certified by CSA to meet the drinking water system component lead content standards for Canada and the United States outlined in NSF/ANSI/CAN 372.
Resources and Downloads for
T&S Brass and Bronze Works 5EF-1D-DG
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register