Bobrick B-6806.99X42 42" Handicapped Restroom Grab Bar with Peened Grip
Other Available Sizes:
- Peened, no-slip gripping surface for safe grasp
- All-satin finish for clean appearance
- Installs vertically or horizontally
- Supports up to 900 lb.
You May Also Need
|Bobrick B-6806.99X42 Specs|
|Diameter||1 1/2 Inches|
|Finish||Satin with Peened Grip|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 304|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I be sure that I am meeting ADA requirements?
- Although this grab bar is ADA compliant, it will need to be installed based on your local codes to remain so. For more information on ADA compliance codes in your area, check out ADA.gov.
- Can these grab bars really withstand up to 900 lb.?
- When properly installed, these grab bars have a weight capacity of 900 lb. However, your wall or additional installation may not.
- What is the total length of this grab bar?
- The advertised length of the grab bar represents the usable length of the bar, and does not include the mounting flanges on each side. Make sure to allow 1 1/2" for each flange during installation.
Bobrick B-6806.99X42 Details
Help ensure that all of your guests feel accommodated with this stainless steel Bobrick B-6806.99X42 42" handicap straight grab bar with peened grip. Ideal for use in showers, bathroom stalls, and baths, this Bobrick grab bar features a peened, no-slip gripping surface, making sure your guests have the safest grip, even with wet and soapy hands. This is because it's made with 18-gauge, type 304 satin-finish stainless steel tubing, this grab bar ensures durability and corrosion resistance. With the ability to support up to 900 lb., this sturdy bar can be installed horizontally or vertically, depending on your venues needs while also giving 1 1/2" clearance from the wall. This bar comes with a snap on cover to conceal the 1/8" thick stainless steel mounting flange. The cover is 22-gauge type 304 stainless steel with satin finish, 3 1/4" in diameter. ADA Compliant, this grab bar is handicapped accessible, making it usable for all guests.
Diameter: 1 1/2"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the criteria established by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), helping make your restaurant more accessible to people with disabilities.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register