Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Stainless steel exterior, anodized aluminum interior
- Versatile combination refrigerator and freezer
- INTELA-TRAUL microprocessor control system
- Integrated door locks ensure product security
- Six adjustable wire shelves
- 1/5 hp refrigerator compressor; 1/3 hp freezer compressor
- 2" thick, non-CFC polyurethane foam insulation
- 6" adjustable legs
Other Products from this Line
|Traulsen ADT232DUT-FHS Specs|
|Height||83 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||57 5/8 Inches|
|Capacity||38 cu. ft.|
|Capacity - Freezer||14.5 cu. ft.|
|Capacity - Refrigerator||23.5 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Dutch Half Doors||Without Dutch Half Doors|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Horsepower - Freezer||1/3 HP|
|Horsepower - Refrigerator||1/5 HP|
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
|Number of Shelves||6 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-20P|
|Temperature Range - Freezer||-5 - 0 Degrees F|
|Temperature Range - Refrigerator||34 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use the top of my unit for storage?
- Nothing should be stored on top of your unit. Typically, top mount refrigerators and freezers do not have an actual top. If you’re looking for extra storage space, we recommend choosing a bottom mount unit.
- How many wire shelves come with this unit?
- This unit comes standard with three wire shelves per section. Please consult the Shelving Options sheet for more information, or contact our Special Orders department for additional shelving and tray slide options.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway ?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Traulsen ADT232DUT-FHS Details
The Traulsen Specification Line ADT232DUT-FHS 38 cu. ft. two section reach in refrigerator / freezer lets you store refrigerated and frozen food in one convenient location! Featuring Traulsen's "D-Width" design, this model offers maximum storage capacity within a space saving, narrow footprint.
This two-in-one unit comes with a 23.5 cu. ft. refrigerated section on the left to keep fresh ingredients, dressings, sauces, and more chilled until ready for use. Three adjustable wire shelves help you make the most of the refrigerated section's space, while a 1/5 hp top mounted compressor circulates environmentally friendly R-450A refrigerant to maintain food safe holding temperatures.
Beside the refrigerated compartment, a 14.5 cu. ft. freezer section lets you keep frozen appetizers, sides, and entrees frozen until ready for use. Three more adjustable wire shelves guarantee excellent organization, and a 1/3 hp top mounted compressor circulates environmentally friendly R-450A refrigerant.
Innovative INTELA-TRAUL microprocessor controls for each section give you access to a 3-digit LED Fahrenheit/Celsius temperature display and an RS485 data port. For maximum food safety, an alarm alerts your staff of high/low temperatures, when the doors are left open, and when there is a power supply interruption.
This two section refrigerator / freezer comes with high-density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation to help maintain consistent internal temperatures. For added convenience, its self-closing doors include a stay-open feature when opened past 120 degrees.
Height: 83 1/4"
Height: 57 5/8"
Capacity (total): 38 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-20P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Traulsen equipment has a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Traulsen compressors have a 5 year warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register