Login or enter your email to be instantly sent the price!
Start a Live Chat with a Customer Service rep to receive the price!
Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST
Earn up to $230.43 back (23,043 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Converts from refrigerator to freezer quickly for ultimate versatility
- Single cabinet accommodates the unit's full temperature range: from -15 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit
- Stainless steel exterior front and sides with 1 glass door; interior is corrosion-resistant
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 4/5 hp, 115V
- 2020 Kitchen Innovations Award recipient for progressively boosting efficiency and productivity
$134.49/EachOut Of Stock
- Choice Full Size 4" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table Pan / Hotel Pan with Footed Cooling Rack / Pan Grate - 24 Gauge
Beverage-Air CT1HC-1G Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 360 lb.
- 26 Inches
- 33 5/8 Inches
- 84 1/2 Inches
- Interior Width
- 22 Inches
- Interior Depth
- 26 Inches
- Interior Height
- 62 Inches
- 8 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- Access Type
- 23.1 cu. ft.
- Compressor Location
- Top Mounted
- Stainless Steel and Aluminum
- Door Type
- Dutch Half Doors
- Without Dutch Half Doors
- Dual Temperature
Made in America
- 4/5 HP
- Number of Doors
- 1 Door
- Number of Shelves
- 3 Shelves
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Refrigerant Type
- Temperature Range - Freezer
- -15 - 40 Degrees F
- Temperature Range - Refrigerator
- -15 - 40 Degrees F
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway ?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Beverage-Air CT1HC-1G Details
With an innovative 2-in-1 design, the Beverage-Air CT1HC-1G Cross-Temp convertible refrigerator / freezer delivers unrivaled versatility! Its single cabinet easily converts from a refrigerator to a freezer and accommodates a total temperature range of -15 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit. This technological break-through is the solution your business needs to store specialty ingredients or back-up product during your busy season. It's especially well suited for facilities that need both a refrigerator and freezer, but that have room for only one or the other. However you use it, the unit provides ultimate convenience in any operation with limited space. As soon as your cold storage needs change, update the unit accordingly. By modulating its coil temperature and using expansion valve technology, the unit will quickly reach your desired set point and stay there, providing a stable environment for storing cold or frozen product.
This particular unit provides 23.1 cu. ft. of storage space and comes standard with 3 epoxy-coated shelves. To prevent the inevitable spill or leak from damaging the interior, its liner is made of corrosion-resistant aluminum, which helps preserve the unit's integrity through the years. On the exterior, the front and sides are easy-to-clean stainless steel. The door is made of glass for immediate product visibility.
As a Cross-Temp refrigerator / freezer, the unit uses a variable speed, 4/5 hp compressor to improve energy efficiency by 30%. It even adheres to strict environmental regulations by circulating R290 refrigerant. This specialty refrigerant boasts an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it a great, eco-friendly investment.
Equipped with 6" casters and an automatic, electric defrost, this Beverage-Air unit is easy to maintain; the casters allow you to roll the unit aside for cleaning or service, while the defrost reduces the amount of manual maintenance required. It requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 33 5/8"
Height: 84 1/2"
Capacity: 23.1 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Kitchen Innovations Award Winner
This item is a recipient of the Kitchen Innovations® Award. Given annually by the National Restaurant Association, this award recognizes items that have made a meaningful impact in the foodservice industry.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register