Earn up to $360.61 back (36,061 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Right freezer cabinet and left refrigerator cabinet for ultimate storage flexibility
- 2 self-closing doors with stay-open feature, magnetic gaskets, and locks
- Stainless steel exterior and interior with LED interior lighting
- Easy-to-use electronic controls for independent cabinet settings; one-touch defrost for maintenance
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 3/4 hp freezer and 1/4 hp refrigerator, 115V
|Beverage-Air HBRF49HC-1-A Specs|
|Shipping Weight||750 lb.|
|Depth||33 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||46 Inches|
|Interior Depth||27 Inches|
|Interior Height||53 Inches|
|Amps - Freezer||7.5|
|Amps - Refrigerator||2.4|
|Capacity||42.02 cu. ft.|
|Capacity - Freezer||21.01 cu. ft.|
|Capacity - Refrigerator||21.01 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Construction||All Stainless Steel|
|Dutch Half Doors||Without Dutch Half Doors|
|Features|| LED Lighting|
Made in America
|Horsepower - Freezer||3/4 HP|
|Horsepower - Refrigerator||1/4 HP|
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
|Number of Shelves||10 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
Customer questions about this product
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway ?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Beverage-Air HBRF49HC-1-A Details
Save valuable kitchen space with this Beverage-Air HBRF49HC-1-A Horizon Series 52" stainless steel solid door dual temperature reach-in refrigerator / freezer! Equipped with a freezer section on the right and a refrigerated section on the left, this model allows you to store both chilled and frozen products with a total of 49 cu. ft. of space available.
Two solid doors have self-closing and 120 degree stay-open features for convenience as you load and unload ingredients. Magnetic gaskets also ensure a positive seal when each door is shut, and door locks allow the operator to secure ingredients after hours for optimal safety. Inside the unit, five adjustable shelves per cabinet make organizing products a breeze, and energy-efficient LED lighting provides ample visibility.
Boasting a durable stainless steel exterior and interior, this refrigerator is built to last. Thanks to the freezer's 3/4 hp refrigerator compressor, it maintains temperatures at or below 0 degrees Fahrenheit; the refrigerator's 1/4 hp compressor maintains temperatures between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. Both refrigeration systems circulate eco-friendly R290 refrigerant, which has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3. The freezer includes expansion valve technology for efficient performance.
To help streamline operation, the unit features full electronic controls with a one-touch freezer defrost feature. Its one-piece grill is also easy to remove for preventative service. When it times to clean the area, the unit easily rolls aside on its 6" casters. The reach-in requires (2) 115V electrical connections for operation.
Depth: 33 3/4"
Capacity: 42.02 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Please refer to the warranty document linked to this item for Beverage Air’s most recent warranty statement. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register